December 2016 Moms

December Siggy Challenge (please read even if you don't usually participate)

13»

Re: December Siggy Challenge (please read even if you don't usually participate)

• @maamawaabangi - yours is my favorite!  I love all those little penguins!
  • I want to get this printed and framed for our family.  I think it's so cute.

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • Seriously, the sweetness is making my eyes all watery. We need some fake drama or something.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @LinziLoo09 @slartybartfast WE NEED DRAMA ASAP!!!
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• phoenix870509  - @linziloo09 is hanging out with her pee-soaked hands... I just don't feel like it's right for me to take a dig at her, ya know? She needs our compassion.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • @slartybartfast - I peed all over my hands again this week somehow, even though I'm pretty sure there was no possible way for the pee to escape the seal I created between my pee-hole and the cup. I may need your expert hands to come hold the cup for me. And I'm growing concerned about my ability to wipe my butt over this huge belly. I may have to cease pooping for the next few weeks. Life is hard in Linziloo town right now.
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • @slartybartfast - I peed all over my hands again this week somehow, even though I'm pretty sure there was no possible way for the pee to escape the seal I created between my pee-hole and the cup. I may need your expert hands to come hold the cup for me. And I'm growing concerned about my ability to wipe my butt over this huge belly. I may have to cease pooping for the next few weeks. Life is hard in Linziloo town right now.

Stupid mobile has me stuck in the box. Linziloo I have the same concerns about my ability to keep myself clean down there on my own. At this point I've added wipes to the mix. I feel like a contortionist when I'm on the toilet.

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Oh man, I stopped being able to reach down there from the front a couple of weeks ago. There is no reaching over this belly. I can only reach from the back! Except I did squat down in the shower to shave lady bits last week so I wasn't a hairy mess for RCS on Wednesday. It was SO difficult. I managed to do it, but got stuck. I had to sit, roll onto all fours and will myself up! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @yellingbanana I also shaved this week. I could not take it any more. I felt like it was contributing to my not feeling fresh. It took me like an hour!

Pregnancy Ticker 

• @yellingbanana. @ajstevenson. You are not alone lol. I shaved yesterday in the tub and I just had to go in blind. I got out and DH and I were getting ready for a party and he takes one look and just starts busting up laughing. I guess I missed a lot of spots. it's as good as it's going to get.
    still have yet to pee in a cup for the OB though. Of course my DD2 had a uti so I had to collect her sample- so don't worry @LinziLoo09, I haven't gotten away yellow hand free this pregnancy. 
  • Psh, unless you're also testing for ketones first thing every morning I don't want to hear anything about having pee hands! Being half asleep makes it even more impossible.