December 2016 Moms

Weekly Appointments 11.28

13»

Re: Weekly Appointments 11.28

• @Christinaruth74 now I want a milkshake....
  • Loading the player...
  • Ughhhhhhhhhhhh it's been 2 hours since my blood draw and I've literally just been sitting here by myself waitinggggg. I'm not even hooked to any monitors anymore, just waiting for lab results. I'm all for being cautious and I'm glad they are proactive in ruling everything out, but I'm so done. 
    I just wanna take a shower and go to bed. //end pity party 
  • 39 + 2 today and had an appointment. Pretty simple one, I declined a cervix check and talk about the cramping and back pain I've been experiencing. Doc thinks its mostly just that muscles are tried since its always bugging me at the end of the day and not much during the day. Down 4 lbs since last Wednesday, and my BP looks good. Back at the doctor on Tuesday as long as the baby doesn't come this weekend.
    EQD born 12/15!

• Woke up feeling like crap today. glad I have a scheduled nst and afi later this evening.  baby is moving now that I ate breakfast bit I feel off. gonna try to get some cleaning done today before my appointment. RCS Monday but Dr said he may move it up if these tests aren't great so I need to be prepped. 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Update: was finally discharged around 11:30pm with 2 big ol bottles to collect my pee for 24hrs. They cancelled my BP appt at my Drs office today since I was there for so long last night and everything looked well within normal range. 
    Blood work came back fine...3.5 hours later... everyone and their mother came to apologize to me. Apparently the equipment in the lab was being glitchy so it significantly delayed the results. Anyway, just going to take it easy until my next appointment on the 6th and try not to stress about wtf is going on with my body 
  • Harvey had his 2 week check up today and his weight is up to 5 lbs 11oz, his birth weight was 5 lbs 5 oz.  It was the first time we saw his actually pediatrician and she's great!  I'm really happy with the choice we made, she's very personable and no-nonsense.  He had to get a heel stick and he screamed bloody murder and I cried haha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Had an appointment at 37 weeks today. BP was fine again ( it was fine on Monday but they wanted to do my weekly appointment early just incase).  I'm 1cm dilated and starting to efface. Next appointment 39 weeks and she'll do a membrane sweep if I want her to.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My scheduled nst/afi was a bit overshadowed by high blood pressure readings...the first hour there they were all over 140/90. So we were in a bit of limbo waiting for labs. They came back normal, nst was great, afi was good...so I was sent home essentially on bedrest until my RCS on Monday in hopes to keep the bp from going up more. 

My 2.5yo is not on board with resting...
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Scarlett had her two week appointment Friday, and I survived taking her by myself! She left the hospital at 5#6 oz and weighed 6# 3, which is over her birth weight. Now I can feed on demand versus feeding every 2 hours.