July 2017 Moms
Options

August Moms?

Anyone know when the August moms community will pop up? I'm not seeing it yet :/ thanks! 

Re: August Moms?

• Options
    My assumption is December 1st.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We got our board on Oct 26 so it should be any day now. It came up on the full list of BMBs on the website a couple days before it was available on mobile.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ohhh okay makes sense,  thanks!! 
  • Options
    Yep. Waiting on that... cause I'll be in there too lol
  • Options
    Me too!!! I just found at 3 weeks 3 days....Patiently waiting
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Waiting game sucks but it really should be any day now
  • Options
    I'll be joining August too as my edd is 3 August.  My daughter was born February this year and she came almost a week early so I don't know if I'll be a July or August mum!
  • Options
    I am waiting too, as I will be moving there as well.  EDD 8/2
  • Options
    Patiently waiting for that as well! EDD 8/2
  • Options
    8/5 here (by ovulation, 7/28 by LMP). I'm having some serious back pain today, though.  :(
  • Options
    Well I'm technically due August 2nd, but staying in this group because my last two have been c/s and there's no way they'll let me go past 39 weeks.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It looks like there is now an August 2017 link but it still says "page not found" when I try to click on it.  So probably any day now! 
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • Options
    I've been checking everyday also. EDD 8 Aug and currently 4 weeks 1 day
  • Options
    Due Aug 2nd here! I was induced 2 weeks early with dd2 because of blood pressure so I might hang out here. 
  • Options
    I'm due aug 9!
  • Options
    I'm "due" the 5th, but I'm a c section mom, so I'll likely go in at the very end of July. I don't know where I belong!
      ****TW: Pregnancy, loss and children mentioned****
    Me: 35  DH: 38  |  Married: 6/2013  |  Pregnancy #1, APurp born 10/2014
    Pregnancy #2, BFP 6/4/2016, MMC at 9W, D&E: 7/21/16 | Pregnancy #3, BFP 11/22/16

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Cravings Ticker 
  • Options
    @lamphele  @SPurp13 with DD1 I was due 8/27 and had her 9/8. I joined an August group and stayed there. This time I'm technically 8/1 by LMP (7/30 by ovulation) and will be a third section so I'm sticking with July. 

It depends on whether you want to be one of the last in your group or one of the first. Not everyone will go in their month anyway so pick wherever you want to be. 
  • Options
    August board is up ladies!!! I don't want to be the first one to make a post! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It is not available on the app yet though...  :(
  • Options
    @EmyB30 I was just thinking the same thing! I want to start participating on the August board, but don't want to be the first one to post. 
  • Options
    @rachelfozo you can get to it in the app by clicking The Birth Month Clubs at the top of the page on July and then it brings up all of them, scroll to the bottom and August will be there!
  • Options
    Thank you!  Now who is going to be the brave soul to post first!?!   :D
  • Options
    I'm going to do it!!  I'll set up the introductions!

Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married 11/24/13
    DD1 born 12/24/15
    TTC #2 Aug. 16
    BFP for #2 11/22/16

Aug17 December Siggy Challenge: Funny Pics of Kids Afraid of Santa

• Options
    I'm due 7/30 but DD was 9 days late so I may end up with you ladies!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @alexandrakhall my daughter was born February of this year too! My edd is aug 7 but I'll probably need a repeat c section so not sure how early they schedule those from your due date
  • Options
    hqinmd said:
    @lamphele  @SPurp13 with DD1 I was due 8/27 and had her 9/8. I joined an August group and stayed there. This time I'm technically 8/1 by LMP (7/30 by ovulation) and will be a third section so I'm sticking with July. 

It depends on whether you want to be one of the last in your group or one of the first. Not everyone will go in their month anyway so pick wherever you want to be. 
    I tried a VBAC with my second,  but after 80 hours of contractions, I made it to a 5. My first section cut my nerves, so the bottom of my belly didn't contract and couldn't bring the baby down. The doctor that did that my last section told me that they won't want my to go into labor again, so I'll be delivered the week before my due date. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    middy411 said:
    @alexandrakhall my daughter was born February of this year too! My edd is aug 7 but I'll probably need a repeat c section so not sure how early they schedule those from your due date
    Cool! My daughter was born on the 15th. My edd is 3 August for this one :)
  • Options
    My DD is also 8/3 But because of repeat csection, it'll be right at the end of July I imagine.
  • Options
    I am due August 7th based on ovulation. I am excited to go to the doctor but still have to wait 2-4 weeks. This is baby number 6 for us. My son was born January 2016.
  • Options
    I can't decide. In a lot of ways, being one of the last will be annoying, but so would being the first. Maybe I'll just be a double agent.
      ****TW: Pregnancy, loss and children mentioned****
    Me: 35  DH: 38  |  Married: 6/2013  |  Pregnancy #1, APurp born 10/2014
    Pregnancy #2, BFP 6/4/2016, MMC at 9W, D&E: 7/21/16 | Pregnancy #3, BFP 11/22/16

Cravings Ticker