February 2017 Moms

PGAL Check in - 11/28

This is a weekly thread for those of us who are pregnant after experiencing loss of any stage (chemical, miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal) to support one another. 

Please introduce your self if this is your first time participating

Good of luck to those of us with appointments this week!

1. Tell us about yourself (if your first participating)

2. How far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue?

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) 

5. When is your next appointment? 

6. Rants/raves/whatever 

7. Anything else on your mind? 

8. GTKY - does your family celebrate a winter holiday? Have you started decorating for it?
Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PGAL Check in - 11/28

• 2. How far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue?: 28 weeks, 2/21/17, Pink!

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms): Tired. Nauseous. RL Pain. Pinched nerve.

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise): I'm more getting demoralized than anxious. I'm very tired of throwing up every morning (this morning included nose bleeds!), and the increasing bump size is making it harder every week. The increasing pain levels don't help.  

5. When is your next appointment?: I have my GD three hour thing tomorrow. Joy.

6. Rants/raves/whatever: I wish I could breathe. I miss that the most.

7. Anything else on your mind?: Hopefully the holidays make this last trimester fly by.

8. GTKY - does your family celebrate a winter holiday? Have you started decorating for it?: We celebrate Hanukkah. I will put out the menorah and some fairy lights on the mantle this upcoming weekend, and switch the fall for winter decorations (cinnamon pinecones and winter scented candle).

• 2. How far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue? 27w 4d 2/25/17 Team blue!!

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) RLP, leg cramps, Sleeping is tough can't get comfy anymore. 

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) Good.. baby is still active and I Love feeling him move. I can't believe how close we are now!! 

5. When is your next appointment? December 7th 

6. Rants/raves/whatever Just wish I had more energy. My oldest daughter got her braces off today!! (she's 15) 

7. Anything else on your mind? Excited about Holidays coming up and that it might snow this week!

8. GTKY - does your family celebrate a winter holiday? Have you started decorating for it? Yes!! We celebrate Christmas and I actually started a little early as I didn't know how I would feel later on.. Tree is up along with lots of sparkly accents here and there around the house I love lights and sparkle it reminds me of snow!! <3 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Tell us about yourself (if your first participating) I've been MIA for a long time.....I joined the bump around June 2015. We started TTC in January 2015 and I was looking for support/people to lean on. I found just that here. I had my gallbladder removed in Oct 2015 and they found/removed endometriosis. I firmly believe that is how I got my first BFP a year ago today (11.30.15). Unfortunately baby didn't stick and it was confirmed I miscarried on Dec 16th. June 8, 2016 I received my second BFP and I am currently 29 weeks Pregnant today.

I'm sorry I've been MIA. I have been covering for two ladies out on maternity leave at work so I've been working a lot more plus getting ready for my own leave. Needless to say not much time for social media.

2. How far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue? 29 weeks. Team Blue!!

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) I've been tired and my back is starting to hurt daily. I've randomly have gotten sick the last two days as well.

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) I'm doing well. I'm more excited than anything at the moment.

5. When is your next appointment? Next Wednesday. 30 week U/S :)

6. Rants/raves/whatever I don't know how I should feel today. I'm a strong believer that the day you find out you are pregnant is the day you become a mother so I'm making today my own special "Mother's day". I'm sad that I lost my first child and know that the next two weeks are going to be difficult; but on the other hand I have a very active son inside me and I know I only have 11 weeks (approximately) until he's in my arms.

7. Anything else on your mind? no

8. GTKY - does your family celebrate a winter holiday? Have you started decorating for it? We celebrate Christmas. We put the tree up last Saturday and the outside lights up Sunday. I'm very much looking forward to this Christmas because last year I didn't feel up to celebrating it.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• 2. How far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue? 30+1 team blue

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) Bad heartburn, really tired, super in nesting mode

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) I've been having a lot of anxiety lately and the closer we get to delivery the more anxious I get

5. When is your next appointment? Ultrasound and OB tomorrow

6. Rants/raves/whatever I am so unprepared for the holidays this year, I can't believe it's December already!

7. Anything else on your mind? Yesterday I read about the ruling in Texas about funerals for miscarriages and it's had me stressed out and upset thinking about it

8. GTKY - does your family celebrate a winter holiday? Have you started decorating for it? We celebrate Christmas. We finished decorating over the weekend before I got too big and tired to work on it.
  • @cantalopes24 I hadn't even heard anything about that. I just looked it up now.

Love my LEO!!

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

• @becbec28 I don't live in Texas but it's just bringing up a lot of feelings for me and concerns for people who may avoid medical care because of the cost and emotional implication of something like that. I didn't realize when I first heard about it that it would affect me this much but I'm having a hard time with it.
  • @cantalopes24 Yeah, I'm not really sure what to think about it...

Love my LEO!!

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17