Options

August 2016 Birth Announcements

124»

Re: August 2016 Birth Announcements

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    brittbetts88brittbetts88 member
    edited September 2016
    ok so i know i'm very late post this but baby aj decided to come out 8-17 at 9:18pm. i started going into labor at work on 8-15 at about 1am. we went to the hospital when i got home from work but wasnt progressing fast enough so got sent home. then spent 2 days in early labor. then went to work 8-17 to get maternity leave paperwork since i took off early but couldn't get it due to hr being on vaca and no one else knew where she put the papers. so went home and took a shower and laid down in bed and started watching ghost adventures then at about 4:30 as my hubby opened the door to check on me my water broke. i tried to stay calm as i changed so we could leave. we got to the hospital and i was at a 5 so they got me in a delivery room. i was terrified. but i had great nurses who helped keep me and my hubby calm. his mom was there with us and tried to help. but at at around 8 i couldn't take it anymore and broke down and got the epidural. then at around 8:45 i started feeling like i need to push but wasnt far enough along. then at around 9 i got to start pushing and at 9:18 my beautiful 9.4lbs 22inch baby boy was born. but wanst crying i was terifyed something was wrong but he had pooed before my water broke so he had stuff in his lungs. he had to be taken away and put on oxygen. but the next morning when my hubby got there we went to see him and they took him off the oxygen. but he had to stay hooked up to a iv and monitors. but at 3 days old they took him off everything circumcised him and we got to come 2 hours later.  in the pic he is 3 weeks old and rite after he born in the other
  • Options
    Hi All! I just found this board!

Roman Carter was born August 3, 2016 (due 7/28) @ 12:59PM! 8lbs, 9oz & 20.5in!

Red (30) & DH (30) m. 08'

IVF #2  Roman Carter  8/3/16 (40+6)

5 frozen embryos