March 2017 Moms

PSA: Deals and Discounts!

Re: PSA: Deals and Discounts!

• Not sure if all targets are doing this but just in case - some of the maternity bras are on clearance at two of the targets near us. I got three for under $9/bra! 
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    Baby #1 - January 2010
    Baby #2 - March 2017

• Target has buy one get one 50% on PJs and sweaters. there are some pretty cute christmas PJs!
    I think their pjs are 30% off on black Friday too. I just bought Christmas jammies and Daniel tiger jammies for my toddlertoday online though because I hate going in to target on blackfriday!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Just ordered baby's car seat! Price dropped $50 on Amazon - I've been comparing prices between all the retailers in store & online over the last few weeks including black friday prices/coupons, and just felt like this was too good a deal to pass up for the one i wanted. (Chicco keyfit 30 zip) Hopefully it's not gonna go even further down on friday/cyber monday or I'll be kicking myself lol 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • If you are a toys r us rewards member you can get black friday prices now on something like 100 items 
  • @serenity13 -Thanks for the tip! We just ordered that model in Privata as it was marked at $179.99. DH had a $25 gift card and with our free Prime membership shipping it came to $165! The seat got great safety ratings on Consumer Report. The only negative I can see is the weight of the seat but, on the bright side, it should tone my arms  :p
  • I was going to get that Privata too! But also the Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 is also $50 off + $25 gift card...

Worried that these deals are going to disappear but that's how they get you, right?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Walgreens has a lot of vitamins on sale for buy 1 get 1 free. Free shipping over $35. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Black Friday deals are appearing everywhere...Kate Spade has some good prices on diaper bags, Fisher Price toys seem to be going on 50% off, I wouldn't mind a baby monitor or Cybex sale...
  • Does anyone have a favorite price tracking website you use? Even a service that emails you if prices on certain items drop? 

@Goodmorning12 I've been watching Cybex prices not go anywhere and crying inside a little. The Cloud Q is about $50 cheaper on Jet.com than anywhere else right now, although I've never used Jet.com so I have no idea if they slap you with shipping fees or how reputable they are...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @sunshine507 I've used jet.com many, many times. it's pretty great! I use it interchangeably with amazon (even though I have Prime)
  • I just started using Paribus. It's an app that actually tracks all your online purchases through your email and gets you money back when prices drop on something. I think they take 5% of the cash back amount but it's not money I would have known anyways. In 2 weeks I've gotten $30 back from Amazon and $10 from old navy. This article sums the good and the bad about the app. https://taxbracketauthority.com/paribus-reviews-paribus-app-safe-legit/
  • I've yet to use Jet but several friends do & they all have said great things.  I want the Aton Q, would love to find a better deal than just your 20% off coupon from BBB...
  • Do you have a credit card thru Citi by any chance? They have Price Rewind as a feature, if you register a purchase and they or you find a better price they'll give you the difference. Sounds like the same thing. @BaylieGirl
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nordstrom is doing 20% uppababy to match BBB Or BRU if you want points towards notes & were planning on buying one this weekend.
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• PishPoshBaby.com has a Black Friday sale already online.  20% off lots of brands, UppaBaby included.  Anything bought is final sale, though.
    Me: 36  DH: 35.
    Married: 8/2005.
    BFP: 6/22/2016 EDD: 3/4/2017.
  • wintersongwintersong member
    edited November 2016
    Buy all the Carter's things today/tomorrow. I don't think I ever gets cheaper at other points in the year. :) 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • For anyone looking for some cute holiday dresses/outfits pinkblush is 40% off the whole site with free shipping to the US.
  • I was able to get a dress I will be taking my maternity pictures in at 20% off using Black Friday code from Sew Trendy Accessories
  • Okay I have to share my new found favorite small shop sales!! 1) MintandArrows is an Etsy shop that makes cocoon swaddles and headbands and they are offering 20% off (2) MilkSnob is a car seat/nursing cover shop that's offering 25% off (3) The Ollie World is a Velcro swaddle that is on sale for 35% off their "nest" colored swaddle (4) DockATot is a baby bed that I can't wait to try! And they're offering 15% off beds and almost 35% covers. 

Ive never tried any of these products but the reviews are great and friends have raved about them! YAY for sales!
  • @C25 I'm definitely getting the dockatot. I haven't heard one complaint on it yet
  • Second the carters sale today. 60% off everything and free shipping. My little girl has clothes finally!
  • Yes- what @DizzyMom said! I'm so glad I stopped by here before the end of the day! Thanks ladies! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • C25 said:
    Okay I have to share my new found favorite small shop sales!! 1) MintandArrows is an Etsy shop that makes cocoon swaddles and headbands and they are offering 20% off (2) MilkSnob is a car seat/nursing cover shop that's offering 25% off (3) The Ollie World is a Velcro swaddle that is on sale for 35% off their "nest" colored swaddle (4) DockATot is a baby bed that I can't wait to try! And they're offering 15% off beds and almost 35% covers. 

Ive never tried any of these products but the reviews are great and friends have raved about them! YAY for sales!
    I think we must have found the same loop giveaways because I found a lot of those companies through loop giveaways and saw those same sales lol. I debated a MilkSnob but I wanted the Aruba one that I had bookmarked a while ago and that color looks like it's out of stock. Debating on another one. I would like a DockATot too but I haven't heard many reviews from IRL (or bump) moms and I'm afraid it'll just be an expensive portable pillow essentially. 

I really didn't plan ahead enough for BF sales for baby stuff....there was a crib similar to the one I wanted on sale at Sam's Club but it's already sold out online. It was half price. BRU has 15% off today and tomorrow on full price stuff so I'm comparing prices to what's on my amazon list. I'll have to check out BBB now too thanks to this thread. 
    married 10.10.14 @ Turks & Caicos
    yorkie mama to Oscar
    FTM EDD 3.12.17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • While I'm searching, Land of Nod and PBK have 20% and free shipping! PBK has a bunch of other stuff on sale too like tables/chairs, stockings, and such.
    married 10.10.14 @ Turks & Caicos
    yorkie mama to Oscar
    FTM EDD 3.12.17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • whatever you guys buy today don't forget to go through ebates! They have some great cash back today :)
  • 15% off just about everything at target today 

SaveSave
  • Target has $25 off the snugamonkey rock and play, plus 15% off that, and 5% off with a red card. I got it shipped to me for $42 instead of $80. They also have $60 off the snugamonkey swing plus 15 percent off of that, which would make it around $70.

Me 28 DH 28 Married 2012

TTC #1 since March 2015

Metformin + Femara + Gonal F + Trigger = BFP 6/24/16 

EDD 3/3/17

Found out it's a girl! 9/23/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Pink blush maternity is 40% site wide today plus free shipping!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• Amazon has 50% off of a lot of Melissa and Doug toys (under Today's deals)
  • Target has all baby and toddler bedding on sale today for 40% off.
  • Target has all baby and toddler bedding on sale today for 40% off.
    I don't think it is baby bedding. But I was able to get the bedding my 5 year old wanted for 40% off - score! Thanks!
    Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • Lurking from April...

If you have a Kroger (or other related store) they are having a sale on pampers wipes this week. $.99 per pack if you buy 4. My store they are regularly $2.49 each so it's a great deal even more so if you have other coupons to stack too!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • So I didn't know there was such a thing as "green monday" but apparently there is. Anywho - BRU has a coupon code for $10 off of a purchase of $100 and they have the Sophie Giraffe's on sale for like $18. 
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Digging this back up to say if any STMs are looking for a double stroller, Amazon has the green Joovy Caboose Graphite on sale for $99... only 4 left! I wasn't going to get a double stroller, but it's a sit/stand and comes with a universal adapter for infant seats. 
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • Tula carriers are marked down to 119 on Amazon today.
  • 1. hatchimals are back in stock at Walmart.com for anyone looking

2. Kmart has some Mickey and Minnie Mouse baby gear on clearance in store only

• @mcdonald-bailey I totally drove to KMart this morning on the way to work to find that $10 swing but they were sold out. What a bummer! 

This is my favorite thread, btw. Babies are expensive, so anytime I can save is needed lol!
  • Anyone who has Gymbucks, I think the redemption period starts Thursday the 12th :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker