February 2017 Moms

Fight during 7th month

Hi everyone I am 24 years old and pregnant to my 1st. I had a very intense fight earlier today with my husband and now I feel very anxious..
Could anybody tell me if and how this affects my baby? Thanks :(

Re: Fight during 7th month

• Hi Jenny, Did someone hit or push you? Are you somewhere safe now?
  • Loading the player...
  • jenny_ said:
    Hi everyone I am 24 years old and pregnant to my 1st. I had a very intense fight earlier today with my husband and now I feel very anxious..
    Could anybody tell me if and how this affects my baby? Thanks :(
    Like an argument? 
  • Well, yes it was more like an argument. My husband just grabed my hand, nothing more.  He wouldn't hit me of course. I 'm mostly asking because it was pretty intense we were both yelling and my heart was beating too fast. 
  • I think @Gretchypoo nailed it. Sure some of us may have experienced stressful verbal and/or physical altercations, however you are the only one who knows the truth and depth. In the end you are the only one who can help yourself if it is a bad situation. I do wish you luck. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • +1 to everything PPs said. OP, are you in a safe place now?  
  • Yes, fourPsinapod thank you for your interest. I ll definately talk with my dr about the incident. Hope everybody stays cool and relaxed from now on. Anxienty and stress don't really fit situations like this. We 've got to do our best for our babies first! Thanks everybody for your help! :)<3
  • jenny_ said:
    Yes, fourPsinapod thank you for your interest. I ll definately talk with my dr about the incident. Hope everybody stays cool and relaxed from now on. Anxienty and stress don't really fit situations like this. We 've got to do our best for our babies first! Thanks everybody for your help! :)<3

Pregnancy Ticker