February 2017 Moms

Symptoms 11/21/16

Re: Symptoms 11/21/16

• Starfish113Starfish113 member
    edited November 2016
    Yesterday I was soooo nauseous and sick. Took 2 diclegis last night and I feel way better this morning!

A little nervous about contractions today. Got sent home from work on Friday and they were all better because I basically stayed off my feet all weekend. But today I'm back at school and my students are doing labs so I will be on my feet a lot. FX I'll be fine!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have been super uncomfortable sleeping. When I lay down at night it becomes a struggle to turn to my other side. I also have neck pain that won't quit which I think might be from the position I'm sleeping.

@Starfish113  FX to no contractions today!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @Starfish113 Glad you're doing better today! FX that continues!

So, does anyone else feel like they've pulled a muscle in their groin area? Idk when or how I would have done that except trying to turn over in bed which is getting harder and harder...

So, does anyone else feel like they've pulled a muscle in their groin area? Idk when or how I would have done that except trying to turn over in bed which is getting harder and harder...
    I have felt that way for the last month and a half. I think it's just my life now.
  • I can't get comfortable at night because any way I lay down I feel like I can't breathe. Also eating everything in sight which is making my heartburn/reflux worse but I just can't stop.

I have felt that way for the last month and a half. I think it's just my life now.
    I don't feel like I've pulled a muscle, but I've felt for weeks like I have a bruise right on the surface of the skin.  Like the spot where my leg meets my pelvis is really tender to the touch.  It's bad enough that I've looked (with a mirror, because I can't see down there anymore) to see if there's an actual bruise.
  • mrsgabusmrsgabus member
    edited November 2016
    Heartburn/acid reflux is trying to assassinate me... get it every pregnancy  but it seems like it's to the extreme already. water gives Me heartburn

• @blush64 I love the smell of gasoline and markers. Also fresh magazines. 
  • My emotions are all over the place today, and prego brain is hitting me hard. Food aversion similar to first tri is also back and seems to be sticking around.
  • Waves of neausea with my Braxton Hicks- oh fun!!
  • I know what you mean @NiceyMeany. I get that too. It reminds me of chafing from my wetsuit when I go diving (not that that's a helpful comparison for anyone else!)
  • @TeacherMom2517 now I'm trying to come up with a nickname for mucous plug that has to do with pumpkin spice and blow jobs...
  • Last one is the only one I can stomach.
  • Dumping the pumkin is hilarious @LivingLaVidaGinger
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger YESSSSSS!!! Keep 'em coming! I appreciate the vulgarity... 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Increase in BH contractions....achy back/legs...and now sometimes when baby girl kicks/punches it actually hurts and sometimes feels like she is digging an elbow into me. 
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger Omg you just made my night !!! My gourd poured is amazing. 
  • It is literally impossible to associate it with blowjobs. 

"There goes my blowjob glob." 

"I just lost my clam jam." 

Hahaha haha ha I hate myself. 
    Clam jam is going to haunt me.
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • "Blowjob glob" is the most gloriously disgusting phrase I can possibly imagine. 
  • I'm in love with clam jam. But then I have always been partial to the phrase "Jam out with your clam out."
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger you may hate yourself but theres nothing but love coming from me! These have made me laugh so hard this morning!
  • Clam Jam....
    hahahaha

I'm seriously in love with this phrase!
  • Ok, I feel compelled to say I sat in someone's potential clam jam yesterday in a public restroom. After finishing my business ( number 1) I stood up and saw blood with a mucous like consistency on the seat cover. So I thought it was my clam jam and got all panicky. I started wiping and saw no blood. After some further investigation there was someone else's bloody mess directly on the underside of the seat that seeped upwards to the area where my thigh was. While I was relieved my clam was still jammed, I was MORTIFIED I sat in someone's bloody.... :s
  • @foxrosy, did you throw up?  Because that is a totally appropriate reaction.

Ok, so if Clam Jam is the word, am I making up Snail Trail?  Or was that just so 2009?  I thought that was the word for all the third trimester goop.

Anyone else have their baby suddenly get super active and really strong?   Mine will be awake for hours at a time and looks like he is trying to punch or kick his way out.   
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Partyof6? yes on the baby getting super active and strong!!  I'm FTM and have anterior placenta so I didn't feel anything until really recently.  I def was a little jealous of everyone having all the kicks, but now (I'm week 27 going on 28) it is crazy with all the activity in there!   
  • Me too with the constantly moving baby! I go maybe an hour or two a day without feeling her. And she's super active for hours on end. I thought they were supposed to sleep like 18 hours a day or something?!
  • My baby clearly likes her sleep because she will take hours long breaks but when she is active, her kicks are getting super strong! Half the time it physcially moves my stomach. Her favorite time to have a dance party is between 4-5:30 am