February 2017 Moms

PGAL Check In - week of 11/21

This is a weekly thread for those of us who are pregnant after experiencing loss of any stage (chemical, miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal) to support one another. 

Please introduce your self if this is your first time participating

Good of luck to those of us with appointments this week!

1. Tell us about yourself (if your first participating)

2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue?

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) 

5. When is your next appointment? 

6. Rants/raves/whatever 

7. Anything else on your mind? 

8. GTKY - what's the last movie you watched?
Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PGAL Check In - week of 11/21

• 2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue? 26W 2D Feb 25th Team Blue!

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) RLP, RLS, Heartburn. 

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) Great actually. Baby is super active and makes me so happy when I can feel him moving all day!

5. When is your next appointment? December 3rd 

6. Rants/raves/whatever Excited that we only have a tad over 3 months to go! Also my baby party is coming up December 10th (Very untraditional) Gonna be a super fun time. 

7. Anything else on your mind? I love snow and winter unlike most. Its very magical to me( I don't like the dangerous conditions it causes of course) Anyways.. looks like we might be getting some in the next few weeks so I am super excited and will be stocking up on hot cocoa for the kids! 

8. GTKY - what's the last movie you watched? Just go with it! Love Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. 
  • 2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue? 26+5, 2/22/16 Team Pink!

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) Pretty Good

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) Now that the baby moves regularly I find slightly lowered anxiety.

5. When is your next appointment? December 16th, finally having my GD test!

6. Rants/raves/whatever I'm in weird head space.  Today would have been the due date for my loss, so I'm just feeling sort of off.  I feel like I am not allowed to be sad cause I'm 26 weeks along what has been a very easy and healthy pregnancy and I should be happy about it.  Because I was barely 7 weeks when I miscarried and I got pregnant again pretty much immediately, I feel like everyone sort of thinks it's no big deal and I shouldn't be affected.

7. Anything else on your mind? Not really, just ready for the weekend.

8. GTKY - what's the last movie you watched? Princess on ABC Family cause I'm a sucker for made for TV movies.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • MrsDramaK said:
    6. Rants/raves/whatever I'm in weird head space.  Today would have been the due date for my loss, so I'm just feeling sort of off.  I feel like I am not allowed to be sad cause I'm 26 weeks along what has been a very easy and healthy pregnancy and I should be happy about it.  Because I was barely 7 weeks when I miscarried and I got pregnant again pretty much immediately, I feel like everyone sort of thinks it's no big deal and I shouldn't be affected.
    @MrsDramaK I know what you're feeling and I hope you know it's ok to be sad. Our stories are very similar: I lost my first at 5 weeks and got pregnant a couple months later. When the due date rolled around I was sad but thankful at the same time and that is a very weird place to be. No one else knows how you feel, even other loss moms because it is such a personal thing everyone feels it differently. My best advice is don't worry about anyone else. They don't have to go through your journey. Take time to think and feel everything you need to and take time for yourself. We're here when you need to vent or cry and I would love to give you a big hug!!

Love my LEO!!

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

• becbec28 said:
    MrsDramaK said:
    @MrsDramaK I know what you're feeling and I hope you know it's ok to be sad. Our stories are very similar: I lost my first at 5 weeks and got pregnant a couple months later. When the due date rolled around I was sad but thankful at the same time and that is a very weird place to be. No one else knows how you feel, even other loss moms because it is such a personal thing everyone feels it differently. My best advice is don't worry about anyone else. They don't have to go through your journey. Take time to think and feel everything you need to and take time for yourself. We're here when you need to vent or cry and I would love to give you a big hug!!
    Thank you @becbec28 I needed to hear that and I will take all of the hugs!
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MrsDramaK any time!!

Love my LEO!!

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

• More hugs @MrsDramaK ! A new pregnancy and baby are wonderful, but doesn't cancel out the emotions for the baby you lost. People like to dismiss early losses as insignificant only if they've never experienced it themselves. Hugs on this difficult day!
  • edited November 2016
    2) 27wks 5d, team blue

3) Symptoms- I'm still dealing with pelvic pain when on my feet from presumed symphaseal pubis dysfunction.

4) Feelings/Anxiety- Anxiety has been better as I approach the point of good viabilty statistics. But i find myself thinking often about my twins and how badly we were trying to stay pregnant long enough to reach this point. (PPROM at 19+1 and lost them at 20+1). I miss my babies. They weren't early losses, but i still feel like people think this new baby makes everything ok again.

It keeps only posting half of what I've typed. Grr! I'm too lazy to type it again.
  • I haven't checked in here for a while but I love you all. 

@MrsDramaK - sending you so much love. Ditto to PPs that your feelings are totally valid and you are entitled to have and feel them! No one can truly understand until they have lived through it. I'm glad we have each other for that support and understanding. Hugs. 
  • 2. how far along are you? EDD? Team green, pink, or blue?: 27 weeks, 2/21/17, Pink

3. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms): Pretty much the same. Lots of RLP, pinched nerves, nausea, exhaustion.

4. How are you feeling (anxiety wise): Ok. Baby is moving a lot which is quite helpful

5. When is your next appointment?: Tomorrow, for OB check and glucose test.

6. Rants/raves/whatever: my husband is sick and that is no fun for anyone. Except the cats, who love a person at home all day to sit on.

7. Anything else on your mind?: I'm really not looking forward to the process of getting her out. 

8. GTKY - what's the last movie you watched?: Wall-e! So cute.