February 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change (11/21)

Once again, shamelessly stolen from Sunday. 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Which food are you looking forward to having the most during Thanksgiving? 
Married: 12/2015
Me: 37 - H: 39
TTC#1: 01/2016
BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change (11/21)

• How far along are you? 27 weeks

How big is baby? lettuce

When is your next appointment? 12/1 - ultrasound 

Symptom changes? no changes, but the back pain is almost intolerable. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? the doctor prescribed Tylenol-3 for my back pain, I hate having to take something but it has actually helped. 

GTKY: Which food are you looking forward to having the most during Thanksgiving? stuffing!!
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

• How far along are you? 30 weeks (really?!?)

How big is baby? a zucchini, a cabbage, a cantaloupe (yummy)

When is your next appointment? next Monday

Symptom changes? randomly having insomnia some nights, boobs deciding to leak randomly, sometimes baby girl is so low it feels like she's going to just drop right out, I'm hungry so much that sometimes I don't recognize I'm hungry until my stomach is empty and I'm burping acid. That's not fun.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I got a support band for my back and it helps when I'm on my feet a lot or my back is just hurting. Plus you can put a hot or cold pack right in it.

GTKY: Which food are you looking forward to having the most during Thanksgiving? Honey baked ham! And it's not for Thanksgiving dinner but I made a yummy cheese ball last night and I can't wait to really eat it!
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 27 weeks

How big is baby? lettuce

When is your next appointment? Early December

Symptom changes? Complete inability to sleep on one side for more than half an hour - I'm switching sides constantly because of the hip pain I'm feeling when laying down.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Feeling so much better after attending our birth class.  I really like to know what to expect, even it if such averages...  And, DH was very good about doing all the practice breathing and labor positions (even rubbed my shoulders, back, etc. without being prompted, which is totally not like him).

GTKY: Which food are you looking forward to having the most during Thanksgiving? I have this polenta & sausage stuffing recipe that I haven't made in three years (since the last time we hosted Thanksgiving).  I'm so excited for that stuffing!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Once again, shamelessly stolen from Sunday. 

How far along are you? 28 weeks third tri can't believe it, @becbec28 holy crap I can't believe you're 30 weeks!

How big is baby? I forget lol 

When is your next appointment? I also forget this which is horrible haha sometime the first week in December I think.. maybe...

Symptom changes? Just really painful cramps, trouble breathing, very moody

Rant/Rave/Questions? I want a real bed and not be sleeping on a pull out couch. It's killing my back. I never can really have that feeling of "I'm just looking forward to passing out in my nice comfy bed tonight." 

GTKY: Which food are you looking forward to having the most during Thanksgiving? Stuffing but only my moms homemade one

• How far along are you? 27 weeks! I really thought that was 3rd tri...but I guess not? I'm so sad now

How big is baby? Lettuce

When is your next appointment? December 1st ultrasound

Symptom changes? Lots of vag kicks, I feel huge, its starting to get hard to do day-today things which pisses me off.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Uh well, I've seen 27 weeks being the start of 3rd tri and I've seen 28 weeks, which is it?! haha.

GTKY: Which food are you looking forward to having the most during Thanksgiving? Family recipe pork stuffing!
  • @Jab3 Right?!?! I can't either!!!

Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

• How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? A butternut squash

When is your next appointment? Routine 30 week appointment next week

Symptom changes? Not really. My groin and hip pain has gotten a bit better actually. I think he may have had a growth spurt but then slowed down a little.

Rant/Rave/Questions? All is basically good! Just so much left to do.

GTKY: Which food are you looking forward to having the most during Thanksgiving? Pie!