November 2016 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms Check In - 11/20/16

Posting early since I'll be in the hospital tomorrow. Can someone take this week's WTF Wednesday?

Re: Weekly Symptoms Check In - 11/20/16

• Options
    Pending my potential labor, I'll post the WTF @MrsMaryK2016. Hope everyone is doing well!

Is impatience and aggravated a viable symptom at this point? I can't believe I'm past my due date with a second child while I was a week early with the first. Every time someone asks about when he's coming, I swear I feel swim closer to my ribs like he's never going to leave. But also, sciatica, ugh.
    Married: 08.05.11
    Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
    Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
    Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16
  • Options
    Drool. Seriously, is anyone else soaking their pillow?  Every time I wake up (47x/night), I have to turn my pillow over. Ick!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    atcwag said:
    Drool. Seriously, is anyone else soaking their pillow?  Every time I wake up (47x/night), I have to turn my pillow over. Ick!
    YES! So embarrassing...
    Married: 08.05.11
    Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
    Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
    Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16
  • Options
    anyone experience weight loss at the end of pregnancy? I was very surprised to get on the scale at the Dr's office today and see it was 2-3 lbs less than a week ago (and my clothing wasn't substantially different). I'm not complaining and the Dr didn't mention it, it just surprised me. 
  • Options
    @atcwag yes! I drool so much it wakes me up cause I can feel it on my cheek and sometimes down my neck. It's so gross lol 

@kvruns I have noticed my weight fluctuating a little bit the last few weeks also. From things I have read online it's normal this late in the game. I would imagine as long as it isn't a substantial amount you're probably good :)
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    anyone experience weight loss at the end of pregnancy? I was very surprised to get on the scale at the Dr's office today and see it was 2-3 lbs less than a week ago (and my clothing wasn't substantially different). I'm not complaining and the Dr didn't mention it, it just surprised me. 
    Yep. It's actually normal and a sign of being "almost done!"
    Pregnancy Ticker