October 2016 Moms
Options

WTF Wenesday 04.19.17

I can't GIF anymore with this replacement phone...
What's rubbing you the wrong way?

Re: WTF Wenesday 04.19.17

• Options

WTF co-worker.  We're really short-staffed today but, as usual, she's been on personal calls all morning.  The worst part is that this lazy sack of bones is considered my "superior" despite me having more responsibilities and a firmer grasp of how to do any damn thing.

ALSO I dropped my coffee this morning and forgot my phone at home.  5:00 where are you??

• Options
    @kgridley27 In that case... I won't just share my coffee, you can have it all! And thay sucks about your phone, and coworker too. I don't miss the days of working with people who aren't worth the titles they're given =/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

She's just the worst.  The true problem is that she is the assistant to the Big Boss Man and, in his eyes, she can do no wrong.  This means in HER eyes she can do no wrong.  I do not exaggerate when I say she is a past-middle-aged woman who has never admitted to a mistake in all of the years I have known her.  No matter how small or obviously her fault the error is, her pointin' finger is always cocked and loaded.

• Options

That is super annoying.  I hope your day gets better @kgridley27.  People at work get on my nerves all the time.  I just like to be left alone and hate when people clock watch which unfortunately happens all to often here.  My motto is don't worry about me and I won't worry about you.  I have even informed my manager of this motto.  Prior to this position, I was a manager for years and I am a grown woman.  I don't need to be watched.  WTF to H's Dad only coming to town for 2 days.  Who takes a 2 day trip from NY to FL?  I wish he was here longer to spend more time with S.  This is probably an UO but I actually like when H's family comes to town and gets to spend time with us.

• Options
    @ladybug2821 I really love FIs family too, I love when they visit and I love visiting them. I'm actually planning a trip to California this summer after the wedding so he can see his grandmother and she can meet her great grandbabies. I definitely plan on staying longer than two days though! And I am looking forward to finally seeing the ocean <3
  • Options
    @AllyTheKid I'm excited for you to see the ocean! I have heard of mythical unicorn people like you who have never gotten to see it before ;)
  • Options
    @kgridley27 You know, I actually lived on the coast in Florida with my grandparents when I was a toddler, and there are lots of pictures of my siblings and I being little super tan, white haired beach babies, but I don't REMEMBER and I am actually grateful to get to "really" see it as an adult because I know I will truly appreciate it <3
  • Options
    You're going to be speechless.  I have never seen the Pacific so I'll live vicariously through you!
  • Options
    I haven't seen the Pacific either but to me nothing is like the Caribbean.  Wish I was there right now.
  • Options
    I love all the oceans I've been too, but by far the Indian has them all beat
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • Options
    Whoa whoa whoa! Let me live my naive, sheltered, small town life and settle for seeing this ONE ocean (for now anyway)!
  • Options
    @kmolleltz are you close to the ocean in Tanzania?  I imagine the water must be on the warmer side being so close to the equator.  Sounds like heaven
  • Options
    kmtz89kmtz89 member
    edited April 2017
    @Kgridley27 we are a 12 hr drive or 2hr drive plus 1 hr flight away from the ocean. My goal is at least once a year (for a 4-7 day) holiday. Its too wonderful not too. It's the most incredible beaches I've ever seen. 
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)