February 2017 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• Options
    How far along are you? 29 weeks!

How big is baby? Acorn squash

When is your next appointment? The 28th. I'm on to every other week appts.

Symptom changes? None really.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I passed my glucose test! So happy about it. I was rather nervous. In the same conversation they said I had a bladder infection and needed to take an antibiotic for a week. Boo. Also super excited to feel baby kick a ton, but sometimes he likes to practice Kung Fu while I'm trying to sleep.

GTKY: What are your plans for Thanksgiving?
     Going to visit my brother. It'll just be DH, my brother, and I since both set of parents are out of state for the winter. We'll make all our favorites! And then of course watching the new Gilmore Girls on Friday. 
  • Options
    @purplewriter hey, are you normally the one one to participate in the Friday ticker change? If so, and you want to have other people to chat with in a ticker change, you are welcome to hop in on Thursdays if you want. There's 6 or 7 of us who do ours and I'm sure the other ladies wouldn't mind!  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kswiger06  We used to have 4-5 people but people seemed to stop. I didn't see it for a few weeks so I did it myself but it seems like no on else is interested it in anymore so I probably will hop over to Thursdays. Thanks for the invite!
  • Options
    kswiger06 said:
    @purplewriter hey, are you normally the one one to participate in the Friday ticker change? If so, and you want to have other people to chat with in a ticker change, you are welcome to hop in on Thursdays if you want. There's 6 or 7 of us who do ours and I'm sure the other ladies wouldn't mind!  :)
    Can I get in on that too? I haven't seen our thread for several weeks. thanks for starting this week @purplewriter!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 27 wks

How big is baby? lettuce

When is your next appointment? Dec 8

Symptom changes? Not too much. More baby movement!

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What are your plans for Thanksgiving? We're home alone on Thurs but headed to H's family over the weekend. Should be fun!
  • Options
    We can always do a joint Thursday and Friday Ticker Change! 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    kswiger06 said:
    Can I get in on that too? I haven't seen our thread for several weeks. thanks for starting this week @purplewriter!
    Most definitely @Gretchypoo

@concreteangell I think a thusday/Friday combo would be a good idea :)
    Pregnancy Ticker