Pregnant after IF

First Trimester Check-in Week of 11/14

edited November 2016 in Pregnant after IF
This is a weekly check-in for those in their 1st trimester: weeks 1 through the end of week 13. We've all gone through a lot to get to this point so congratulations and best of luck to all of you over the next several months!

1. How far along are you and what is your EDD?
2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?
3. When is your next appointment?
4. Anything else you'd like to share?

@alaaronson EDD 5/19/17 BABY BOY!
@chickyclg EDD 5/20/17
@ddvj79 EDD 5/25/17
@LSatturo126 EDD 5/25/17
@CeCe8579 EDD 5/26/17
@kelrauh EDD 5/28/17 TWINS!
@crholmstrom EDD 6/1/17
@wifeinraleigh28 EDD 6/3/17 BABY GIRL!
@MelD17011 EDD 6/8/17
@bpfeiff1984 EDD 6/9/17
@beckij34 EDD 6/13/17
@JaneJane EDD 6/14/17 TWINS!
@BWhitta EDD 6/14/17
@kdanjou EDD 6/19/17
@rmarble23 EDD 6/24/17
@Nellin EDD 7/7/17
@Chamomile EDD 7/7/17
@mjacks16 EDD 7/8/17
@Colleen0516 EDD 7/12/17 TWINS!

QOTW: If you work outside of the home, do you plan to continue once your LO arrives or will there be some occupational changes?
***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20

Re: First Trimester Check-in Week of 11/14

• 1. How far along are you and what is your EDD? 11 weeks, 2 days, EDD 6/3! I feel like 2nd tri is so close that I can taste it...
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? My only remaining symptoms at this point are exhaustion, sore boobs, and occasional headaches and constipation. I'm not really feeling much nausea anymore. I hope those days are behind me!
    3. When is your next appointment? We have a consult with the MFM doctor tomorrow morning. I'm not sure what this consult entails...
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? We've decided we're going to start telling friends and the rest of our families this weekend when I hit 12 weeks, and then will just be telling people as we see them. Not sure when we'll go public on social media... probably not for another several weeks though. I definitely have a noticeable little bump now too so I'm excited to start taking weekly bump photos on Saturday!

QOTW: I'm a therapist in private practice, which I will continue to do after the baby comes. It's kind of a perfect job for being a mom because I have a lot of control over my schedule and how many clients I see on a weekly basis. We won't need child care either because DH is usually home from work before I go in. Since clients are usually available after school/work, my typical schedule is Monday-Thursday 2:30-6:30pm.

• 1. How far along are you and what is your EDD? 12 weeks and 1 day, I am due May 28th but OB said babies will be here before May 14th. 

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? I am starting to feel better. I still have nausea and get tired easy but not like I used to. My biggest complaint is pain (hips, round ligament, breast). I am excited to start physical therapy soon to help with the hip and round ligament pain. 

3. When is your next appointment? I don't have another appointment until the beginning of December. I am onto 4 week appointments now. 

4. Anything else you'd like to share? I decided to post our story and pregnancy on Facebook yesterday. I was shaking and very nervous when I hit the post button. I personally feel like it was a big step to accepting that I am pregnant. Not that I don't know that I am pregnant, but it helped me take the steps to say everything is going to be okay and start enjoying pregnancy a little more. It also informed people I don't see often but should know we are pregnant before they get a baby shower invitation.

QOTW: I work as an office manager for a small non-profit. I plan to work after the babies are here. My husband was going to stay at home if we had more than one and be a professor part time, but he got offered his dream job last week. So, we are putting both babies in daycare from 10am-4pm. We cannot afford for me to not work as my husband's new job doesn't offer insurance and I do not have the career path that would allow me to work 2nd shift. 

**Trigger warning**

Age: 25 DH: 28 Together since 2011, Married May 2014 and TTC since April 2015

MFI (3% morphology) 

3/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

4/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

6/16 IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

8/19/16 - IVF - 

• Retrieval 9/4
    • Transfer 9/6
    • 9/16 - BFP 1st Beta -110 
    • 9/20 - 2nd beta - 762
    • TWINS!!!! EDD 5/28/2017

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you and what is your EDD? 10+4 6/8
    Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Still just tired. But I do feel like my belly has arrived. Although I know it’s just bloat, it’s definitely now sticking around. In the past I would be fine in the morning, and as the day progressed, I would get a belly. Now I wake up with one.
    When is your next appointment? After thanksgiving
    Anything else you'd like to share? We are planning to tell our extended families over the Thanksgiving holiday. I’m excited!!

QOTW: If you work outside of the home, do you plan to continue once your LO arrives or will there be some occupational changes? I will be going back to work. Luckily my employer has very generous parental leave, so I am planning to be off work starting Memorial Day and not go back until 2018.

--------

Me: 42 | DH: 39 | Us: Married since April 2014 | TCC 20 months before IVF

Me: unexplained infertility (AMA?) | DH: No issues

1st IVF cycle with ICSI & PGS | ER 1/21/16  | FET  4/26/16, ectopic

2nd FET 09/20/16 | DS born May 2017

3rd FET 09/14/20

• @MelD17011 - that is an amazing leave. I am going to be lucky if I get 6-8 weeks. 

**Trigger warning**

MFI (3% morphology) 

8/19/16 - IVF - 

• Retrieval 9/4
    • Transfer 9/6
    • 9/20 - 2nd beta - 762

• 1. How far along are you and what is your EDD?  6w2d, July 8
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? The nausea started today, ugh!  I made DH eat my eggs this morning and made a smoothie instead. 
    3. When is your next appointment? Ultrasound on Friday
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? I'm hoping to wait until Christmas to tell my parents who live out of state, but now I'm worried that I might have a little bump and my mom will know right away when we get there!

QOTW: I'm an office manager for a small consulting firm, so I will likely return to work. But I do a lot of the graphic design as well, so I am hoping I can just do the design part of my job when I return and leave the managing schedules to someone else. They are also pretty easy about working from home - hopefully I can do a few days a week. 
  • alaaronsonalaaronson member
    edited November 2016
    1. How far along are you and what is your EDD? Today I'm 13 wks 3 days. Its my last week on the first tri board!

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? I'm finally starting to feel a bit better. The constant nausea/vomiting is being replaced by constant hunger, but at least I can enjoy more food and start drinking coffee again :). Im still more fatigued than normal, still w/ sore breasts and now the addition of some soreness in my hips and lower back, but its far better than things were before. 

3. When is your next appointment? Second week of Dec. Praying nothing scary happens so I can get there without needing to go in again. 

4. Anything else you'd like to share? We got our Harmony test (one of the free cell DNA tests) back and found out baby has no obvious genetic issues and is a boy, which is so reassuring and exciting. We are starting to come up with names. Of course, my mom hates everything my husband and I pick (she has come up with some very strange reasons why).

QOTW: I'm currently in my last year of residency as a doctor. Baby is actually due at sort of a perfect time, May 19, about 1 month before I graduate, so I will plan to end things a bit early and hopefully start my fellowship (the next stage of training, for me) on time. My husband is currently in school to become a high school teacher so his hours both immediately and in the future are more forgiving than mine, so he will sort of take the reins on baby-rearing. I am hopeful to perhaps work late a couple days a week so I can have a couple other days a week freed up for being with our kiddo. Husband originally trained as a chef so our kids are lucky that he will be the one in charge of cooking dinner :smiley:
  • @MelD17011 Wow that is one amazing leave you get! Being self employed I get nothin' haha. Oh and, I have a bump as well. This is the first week that I'm convinced it's an actual bump and not a blump!

@alaaronson Congrats on graduating to 2nd tri and on having a boy!! How exciting! I know this is none of my business but I would go with a name you and your hubs love and not worry too much about the opinions of others! But that's just how I personally would handle that situation :)

• @wifeinraleigh28  please add me to the list

1. How far along are you and what is your EDD?
    8w2d edd 6/24/17

2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? feeling better than i did last week so far, boobs are getting more sore, always has been hard to tell as mine are large already and get sore often

3. When is your next appointment? after thanksgiving...feels weird having a whole week with nothing  :/

4. Anything else you'd like to share?  i am a stomach sleeper and i know eventually its not going to be possible but anyone know if early on there is a reason i shouldn't?? woke up two days in a row slightly crampy which could have been just the pressure on my bladder or could be my LO saying knock it off?? lol

QOTW: If you work outside of the home, do you plan to continue once your LO arrives or will there be some occupational changes?  
    I work as a medical secretary, unfortunately i have to go back to work. timing is actually perfect as DH is a landscaper so he is unemployed for the winter and we will only have a couple weeks where we will need daycare between my leave and his winter.  other than that i plan to change my hours in some way depending on what is best financially either cut a day and work longer days or cut a couple days.  i carry the health insurance so i must return to work either way at least part time to pay for that.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @wifeinraleigh28 excellent advice that im planning to take. if I told you some of the things she has said, you wouldn't believe it. It would be hilarious if it was someone else's mom saying them, but since it is mine its more ridiculous-frustrating. Like, Elliot is a nerd's name? Harold is an old man name? Siiiiiigh. 
  • @alaaronson-  DH and I have a large family. We had mentioned names before we got pregnant and had a lot of feedback. We have decided to keep the names a secret from our families and friends until we give birth so that it will be 100% our choice.
    I think the hardest part about naming the babies is that my mother-in-law passed away a year ago and everyone is pushing us if one is a girl to give the baby her name, Patricia (my husband included). I love and miss my mother-in-law but I personally do not like the name. We have agreed to use this as a middle name for a girl and if we have a boy name him Patrick after her. 

**Trigger warning**

MFI (3% morphology) 

8/19/16 - IVF - 

• Retrieval 9/4
    • Transfer 9/6
    • 9/20 - 2nd beta - 762

• Colleen0516Colleen0516 member
    edited November 2016
    @kelrauh I know exactly how you feel. My mother-in-law passed away two years ago. Her daughter had a baby and names her Chloe Ann. My mother in law was Sally Ann. Now that we are pregnant, I feel like I want to honor her in a way- but dont like the name sally and my husband doesnt want to use Ann because his sister did (he is weird like that lol). SOOO I dont know what were gonna do. We have some ideas. We are definite on the name Hannah for a girl, butttt there are two babies, so we need to figure out the genders and then the names. 
    Here are some of our ideas: She always had names that she loved, so we are toying with some of those names. We are also toying with using her maiden name as a middle name, and we are toying with using her initials, not her actual name. Maybe that can be helpful for you. Otherwise, go with what you love. Its your babies, she would want you to name them how you want to name them, after all- she named her children. Trisha is cute! maybe shorten the middle name if you dont like Patricia. 
    Me 30 || DH 36
    Unexplained Infertility- Postive for MTHFR Gene Mutation

Natural cycles with 1 miscarriage
    -3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    -IVF #1-Follistim and Menopur= BFN
    ***11 Eggs, 10 mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 1 (day 5) 2 made it to freeze
    -FET #1- Transferred 2, day 5 embryos =BFN
    -IVF #2- Follistim and Menopur = BFN
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    -FET #2- Transferred 2, day 3 embryos = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IUI #4- natural cycle = BFN
    -IUI #5- Follistim (5 eggs) BFP- lead to Miscarriage  :'(
    -Laproscopic Surgery for Endometriosis, Polyp removal and Cyst removal. 
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -Lapropscopic surgery- Removal of Fallopian Tube
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze
    Found out I was positive for MTHFR Gene Mutation during TWW of IVF #4

• 1. How far along are you and what is your EDD?
    9 weeks, 6/19/17
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?
    Nausea, occasional boob soreness, bloating, gas, fatigue, night sweats
    3. When is your next appointment?
    Tomorrow!  u/s and prenatal checkup
    4. Anything else you'd like to share?
    I have a cold right now but I think it is getting bert
    QOTW:  I work part-time as a librarian and I would love to go back to doing that after the baby is a few months old.  I am a stay-at-home mom already so I'll keep doing that until it is no longer financially feasible.  I'm hoping to be able to stay home until the baby is at least in preschool.  Then I'll have to go back to full-time work.  My degree is in biology so probably something lab related.

MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • I am 5 weeks 7 days today; I go tomorrow for another sonogram. I am hoping that both babies are still with me, and that we hear both of their heartbeats. My husband is coming with me tomorrow morning, so it would be nice if they cooperate :smile: He is so invested this round, so im really hoping all works out! He usually is very cautious at this point, but he cannot hold in his excitement. It would kill me to see him get crushed if something goes wrong. So im praying extra hard that all is good tomorrow!! 
    The nausea is kicking in- always have an uneasy feeling in my stomach, but it is mild and tolerable so I cannot complain! 
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze

• @Colleen0516 - Good luck tomorrow. Those first few ultrasounds are nerve wracking. I am glad that you can relate on your mother-in-laws name. I just realized we haven't really put thought into how we would make it special if we have two of each gender. For some reason I feel like we are having a boy and a girl, and haven't really put too much thought into two names of the same gender. We will find out on Dec. 30th, which will give us plenty of time to figure it out.  

**Trigger warning**

MFI (3% morphology) 

8/19/16 - IVF - 

• Retrieval 9/4
    • Transfer 9/6
    • 9/20 - 2nd beta - 762

• @rmarble23 Welcome to our check-in :) I am a stomach sleeper too and I've been continuing to sleep on my stomach with no problems. The only position I am starting to feel uncomfortable in is my back. I do think eventually we will need to switch to our sides though, which will be tough for me!

• 1. I'm 6 weeks, EDD 7th July
    2. I'm feeling really sick and gagging all the time. Getting pills down is a mission! Less bloated which is nice and boobs are a bit less sore this week. 
    3. First scan is still not till next Friday. The wait is killing me but having such strong symptoms when I'm still pretty early is reassuring. 
    4. We decided on a midwife! Seems crazy to do that before first scan but the good ones book out really early. She used to be a nurse and can come with us if we have to go to the hospital. Where we live low risk births take place at a birthing centre, but it's 2 minutes from the hospital if things aren't progressing well. I hate hospitals so I'd be much happier in the centre. 

QOTW I live in New Zealand and employers have to keep our job open for 12months. Only the first 3 are paid (at minimum wage, not my wage but I know that's still very lucky!). Not sure if I will take the whole time off, we will need to work out what we can afford. My partner has a flexible job so he will be playing a big role when I go back to work! 
    @kdanjou I'm a librarian too! :) 

• We need to get further along before talking about names. We had a name we both loved years ago but we adopted an adult dog with almost the same name so now that would be way too strange! :)
    When I was born my parents took 2 weeks to decide. They called me rosemary for a week and then decided that didn't suit me! :)
  • QOTW: If you work outside of the home, do you plan to continue once your LO arrives or will there be some occupational changes? I work full time as a secretary for a local school district. I've been in the administration bldg my whole time here (12yrs) but starting next week I will be moving out to a school for the first time ever. It's a big change for me but I'm blessed to still have a job!!! I will continue with my current employment after my maternity leave is over. 

1. How far along are you and what is your EDD? 10 weeks & 6/13
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Sore boobs & tired
    3. When is your next appointment? Second OB appt after thanksgiving
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? Just enjoying being pregnant & trying my best to soak it all up

• @kelrauh a boy and a girl would be so great :smile: are you finding out by blood? Or by sono? 
     I don't know what we're having (obviously! I'm like 2 days pregnant with them lol) but I've always pictured twin girls. Maybe the psychic I went to swayed my feelings a little?! But I would LOVE a boy and girl! 

Were gonna wait for the gender to confirm things but we will use some sort of an honor for my MOther in law for one of the babies (maybe lol my husband isn't even 100% on that) we have 34 weeks to sort it out! :smile:
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• @Colleen0516 - I have heard you can't find out through blood with multiples. We plan to find out at our anatomy ultrasound at 18 weeks. 

**Trigger warning**

MFI (3% morphology) 

8/19/16 - IVF - 

• Retrieval 9/4
    • Transfer 9/6
    • 9/20 - 2nd beta - 762

• chamomile-2chamomile-2 member
    edited November 2016
    Hi everyone - Very happy to meet you all! You can see my history in my signature - between cancer and IF it's been a long and bumpy road but I'm trying to live inside the joy of being here with you all this moment, and keep away the fears and doubts about loss!

1. How far along are you and what is your EDD? 6 weeks 3 days - EDD 7/7/17
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Fatigue and alternating zero appetite with linebacker-size hunger. No morning sickness or nausea which makes me nervous :-/
    3. When is your next appointment? Ultrasound 11/22 @ 7 weeks 4 days 
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? ****ments loss mentioned**** we lost our last LO at 6 weeks and a few days so I'm trying to just breathe through these days until the next scan. Wish I had more symptoms to "feel more pregnant"!

QOTW: I work in radiology and will get 8 weeks paid leave, then back to work full time! H will have 4-6 weeks paternity and then my parents will stay with us for most of the rest of the first year. We'll have to start thinking about day care after that but that's about 10,000 steps in the future!
  • Welcome @Chamomile! Congrats on your BFP! I understand your fears and anxieties, but the lack of symptoms probably doesn't mean anything! Praying for a great scan next week!

Excuse me while I write a really long update...

We met with the high risk doctor yesterday (maternal fetal medicine specialist) and I learned that I will be induced at 39 weeks if I don't go into labor on my own before then. It was kind of shocking to hear but when the doctor went over the reasoning for it, I suddenly became very thankful that she is so on top of things. I have an autoimmune disorder (lupus) and apparently I have an increased risk for fetal distress at the end which could result in still birth. So yes, please induce me if that will be better for my little one! Also, this means that our little girl will make her debut no later than Memorial Day weekend!

I also had my first external ultrasound and let me tell you, it was WEIRD not taking my pants off at the doctor! Haha. We got to see our little gummy bear again, wiggling and bouncing around and still has a strong heart beat (158 bpm). I've gotten used to having weekly ultrasounds but that is coming to an end now. My next one won't be until my anatomy scan on January 5th! Crazy. We will get to listen to the heart beat again on the 30th though at my next prenatal. I also have an echocardiogram scheduled for January 31st because apparently IVF babies have a slightly increased risk of heart defects. Sheesh, so many hurdles, so much to worry about, but I have made a very conscious decision to just completely enjoy this pregnancy from now on and be nothing but happy! 1st trimester is almost behind me and the nerves associated with that are slowly disappearing.

Here's our perfect little girl yesterday at 11 weeks, 3 days! :love:

• @Colleen0516 - I am relieved that everything is going so good for you and you were able to see heartbeats today!!! 

@wifeinraleigh28 - I feel the same once I saw the babies at 12 weeks I had a huge wave of relief. It's a big milestone to get to. 

**Trigger warning**

MFI (3% morphology) 

8/19/16 - IVF - 

• Retrieval 9/4
    • Transfer 9/6
    • 9/20 - 2nd beta - 762

• 10 weeks today. @wifeinraleigh28 Met with my OB and was also told the twins will need an EKG. Apparently IVF babies born through ICSI have a slightly higher risk of heart issues.

Saw the twins again (3rd time!) and they were both doing well. We didn't hear the heart beats this time. According to the OB the heat used to hear the beats could theoretically harm the babies so they prefer to wait until they are a bit older (I think 20 weeks). First time I've been told this especially since I've twice heard the heart beats with my RE. Oh well. We saw the hearts flashing. 

Now I have a bunch of medical appointments lined up though they are spread out a bit. 
  • edited November 2016
    @Colleen0516 I'm so happy to hear that both of your little nuggets have heart beats! Yay!! This is definitely the real deal for you now, congrats!!!

@JaneJane I have not heard that about listening to the heart beats... I've had the doppler (or ultrasound) at all of my appointments.

• nellin-2nellin-2 member
    edited November 2016
    @Chamomile welcome and congratulations. 
    I think all we can do is try to take one day at a time and be grateful to be at this point.

I'm so excited for you all but also jealous of you all having scans! :) One week tomorrow till first scan! I'm swinging between nerves, dread, and excitement.
  • going with the name thing...*TW*  my family has an obsession with my grandmothers middle name which was Love, we also lost my cousin in a car accident so her name keeps getting thrown around; Megan, well a couple years after they both passed my other cousin named her baby who was stillborn; Megan Love.  that kinda put both names off the market for me but yet every baby girl in history since then my family is always putting in their two cents to name after one or both of them.  some names just need to be left alone and kept sacred. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @Nellin I remember far too well being in your position waiting for that first scan with those same feelings. It will be here soon and you will have your magical moment!

• @rmarble23 I agree, I'm not sure I would like it if I was in your cousin's shoes, and I wouldn't want to always worry that my child was a trigger for a family member. Then again maybe your cousin would like the name to live on. If you are close enough maybe you could bring it up with your cousin?

@wifeinraleigh28 Thanks! In a way I can understand waiting, by week 8 (or 1 day before in my case) things are starting to get a bit more stable. 
    On the up side in the absence on a scan my body is definitely telling me I'm pregnant! Threw up twice today, once at work. Has anyone had a colleague catch them throwing up? If this keeps up it's going to be hard to keep it secret! 
  • @Nellin I haven't had any vomiting, but I did end up telling a colleague when I was 8 weeks about my pregnancy because she had noticed that I was pretty lethargic that entire week. I actually liked having someone at work knowing what was going on. I guess I just felt safer that way in case there was some kind of emergency or something!

I actually ended up telling my entire office about my pregnancy a week ago because my boss is trying to implement some changes to our employee contracts (that will result in pay cuts for us) and I was hoping that she would leave me alone after finding out I was pregnant. Turns out I was able to find another job so I'll be giving her my notice soon anyway. I just don't need this kind of stress!

• @Colleen0516 so happy for you!  How exciting!
    @Nellin I'm jealous of your leave time and paid time off!  My old job said they would hold my position for 8 weeks unpaid and then I was out.  That's the USA for you.  I elected to become a stay at home mom. 
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • kdanjou Yes you are right, I do feel incredibly lucky to be able to have that time off and still be able to go back to a job that I love. Most people here take at least 6 months off.