June 2015 Moms

Twin Check In - October

Hey ladies! It's been a long time since we did a check in. I'm not sure how many of us are even around anymore!  Feel free to check on if you're still here! 

1. Are your twins 16 or 17 months? 

2. Are they walking yet? 

3. What is their favorite food? 

4. Are they very talkative yet? What are their favorite words? 

5. What is their favorite activity to do? 

6. Are you looking forward to playing in the snow with them this winter?  If you don't get snow, you're lucky! 

7. Anything else you'd like to add? Any questions for the group?  

8. Bonus points for a picture! 

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Twin Check In - October

• I feel like we're all so busy chasing toddlers we've lost touch but I'd love to play! 
    1. My girls were 17months on October 16th
    2. Definitely walking and running... and climbing on the furniture. There are baby gates EVERYWHERE in our house to keep the two contained.
    3. My kids are weird and love veggies. Particularly green beans. When at daycare, they're the only kids that eat the green beans and their teachers think it's hilarious.
    4. Extremely talkative. They've started forming sentences but their favorite word is still "No" even sometimes when they mean "yes"
    5. I would say playing with their mega blocks together or reading books. They're constantly on my lap reading together, it's so cute.
    6. We will be getting snow here in PA! I have a feeling it's going to lead to melt downs, but we'll see. We already have snow suits.
    7. Not sure I have much else to add. They're just growing up way too fast!
    8. I'll attach my photo in another comment, because Bump mobile is killing me right now...
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Are your twins 16 or 17 months?
    They turned 17 months at the beginning of the month. 

2. Are they walking yet?
    Yes they both are. They run opposite directions making us chase them, and they laugh about it. 

3. What is their favorite food?
    They're really not picky at all. They love everything. I'd have to say chicken nuggets, hamburger, and mac and cheese are amongst their favorites. 

4. Are they very talkative yet? What are their favorite words?
    Oh my gosh, yes! They're both very vocal. They both say mom and dad, brother, hi, bye, woof, puppy, baby, papa, cheese, where are you, please and thank you. I'm sure I'm missing some too.

5. What is their favorite activity to do?
    They love being outside. They love swinging on their swings and just running around the yard. This summer they loved going swimming. 

6. Are you looking forward to playing in the snow with them this winter?  If you don't get snow, you're lucky!
    We get tons of snow here! I don't like snow. We do have fun building snowmen though, when it's not -30 degrees outside. I can't wait to see what they think of the snow. 

7. Anything else you'd like to add? Any questions for the group?
    Nothing I can think of at this time. 

8. Bonus points for a picture! 
    Will add one later! 

• Playing outside on this beautiful November day. Last year today we got a foot of snow. It's currently 60 degrees!