TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: WTO Saturday 11/5

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 16/18

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: Sex (see rant below though!) OPK's and vitamins. 

R/R: So, DH has purchased the new 'Call of Duty' game. So has his best friend. They play online together. With head sets (he lives in a different town) So guess what they were doing? Yep, they were playing online until after midnight. He kept me awake with his loud talking/shouting and just general excitedness! I'm at work today. I wasn't inpressed. I was even less impressed as he said he was just going to "have a quick game" as he knew we needed to have sex last night, but he was too wrapped up in his game to even notice the time or that I was waiting for him in bed! I had to text him to tell him I was in bed trying to sleep! I pretended to be asleep when he got into bed as I was fuming and I was past wanting to have sex. 

CS/Q: Nah.

GTKY: Who is your celebrity girl crush? Zooey Deschanel. 
  • Options
    @ohemgee I think it depends on how soon you'll likely ovulate. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I would think that if you're say 6 days from O, the heat might affect the next up batch of sperm but the ones available in a few days should be fine and you should have good ones for FW. 

@RunRestRepeat Not the same person but definitely same wavelength! ;)

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    BigBadWolf12BigBadWolf12 member
    edited November 2016
    Month/Cycle: 4 ttcal, 13 total

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: temp drop again BLAH. I came *this* close to confirming O. Part of me wonders if it was just a weird temp? i dunno...I'm grasping at straws here. I'll edit to add my chart from my phone in a minute.

CS/Q:
    ETA:

all that holiday sex was for nothing...

GTKY: Who is your celebrity girl crush? I like Jennifer Lawrence from what I've seen, but I don't follow celebrities much.

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Options
    @ohemgee I do not have enough physiology knowledge to comment on this but I've heard the same thing that @kiki75 says before so I'm sure she's right. For you, I imagine that means you are OK. I have seen research indicating that only habitual heat on the testicles has a meaningful correlation with lowered count, so occasional hot tub usage should be fine. 

• Options
    @bumpybump happy anniversary!!

@LadyMoo. That's has always been a major fight in my house. I would cook dinner & he wouldn't come so I'd  throw his in the trash. I've told him many times the strangers he plays with are more important than me. 

@RunRestRepeat. Good luck on your race!!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, temping, OPKs, completely cut out all caffeine, starting CoQ10 & making hubby take it too, EOD til O, preseed. 

R/R: the Wine & Dine 10k went great today!  We went slow because my bff is KU but we had great outfits & stopped for pics. The 3:15 wake up didn't seem to affect my temps at all. Gonna head to the bar to watch the Gator game then get ready for the half marathon tomorrow. 

CS/Q: not really important but for the month/cycle above...if we started TTC on Aug 10, would Aug 1-31 count as month 1, then Sept 1 would be month 2 since it changed?  Or would Aug 10-Sept 10 be month 1?

GTKY: Who is your celebrity girl crush?  Hmm. I don't know if I really have one anymore.  It used to be Katie Holmes before she married Tom Cruise & became crazy. 
  • Options
    You're right @WillRunForWine21 and @RunRestRepeat, it really is cute that that they are such BFF's, and they don't get to see each other as often these days (his friend has an 8 month old) so I shouldn't be too hard on him really. That said, all he had to do is bloody remember to put out?! I still love him. Even if he's a giant man-child sometimes. 
  • Options
    @purplg8r Congrats on the 10k and good luck at the half tomorrow!
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• Options
    @bumpybump happy anniversary!! Enjoy you're date night!
    @LadyMoo ugh. What are men so dense sometime? Sorry you couldn't HIO last night
    @hezzer78 oh, Turkish festival sounds so fun!
    @Ohemgee if you are close to O, I wouldn't be happy if my H went in a hot tub. 
    @purplg8r congrats on the race! 

Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: pnv and temping right now 

R/R: I'm ok right now. I've made peace with my body for last cycle's fiasco. 

CS/Q: nadda

GTKY: Who is your celebrity girl crush?
    jennifer Lawrence and Emma stone! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    Glad you're feeling a bit better today, @BertieMeetsGertie!

@RunRestRepeat Your weekend sounds so fun! How is Hilda/Rae doing?
    Me: 32 H: 32
    Married: October 2009
    TTC#1: August 2016
    BFP: 3/1/17  EDD: 11/9/17
    DD Born 10/20/17

• Options
    ** Lurker **

@bumpybump - Happy 5 year anniversary!
    @nikkiandchris - Enjoy your "free" weekend.
    @WillRunForWine21 - Hope your DH gets better soon!
    @BertieMeetsGertie - Glad you're feeling better today. Hopefully your body behaves this cycle. Last cycle was crazy!
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  3/2  (not sure if this is right)

CD:9

WAYDTGKU:  Sexy times, temping, CM check, trying to eat healthier.  Trying to get up and walk the dogs for a little exercise. 

R/R:  Do I REALLY need to cut back on caffeine?  Because me without coffee is really unpleasant.  

CS/Q:  None right now.  

GTKY: Who is your celebrity girl crush?  Hmmmm...probably Amy Schumer.  She's hilarious. I get to see her on the 20th and I can't wait! 
    -April Whatley
    Gilmore girls is great and speaks to me on all the levels...a couple of my favorite quotes. :D 

• Options
    *Lurker*

@cosbyae

I would cut back depending on how much you usually drink. I was drinking a few cans of soda per day and I cut back to 1 soda or frappe before work (I did have a couple cheat days in there)
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    *lurking from TWW*

@cosbyae It's really a personal decision to cut back on caffeine. I did it after about 4 cycles and because I wasn't seeing a lot of cervical fluid in general.  That being said, I did see a huge increase in EWCM this cycle.  If you are just having one cup of coffee every day it shouldn't be a huge deal but I would make sure to drink extra water if you aren't quite ready to cut back yet

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    Nooo!!! The bump ate my post!!! I had comments for everyone

• Options
    @beachbunnyxo123 I love your gif!
  • Options
    Take 2 
    @WillRunForWine21 hope YH feels better! 

@hezzer78 enjoy the festival! 

@Kiki75 I know it's hard not to but I wouldn't worry about it as long as your timing was good. It's normal for O day to fluctuate cycle to cycle 

@Ohemgee hot tubs can affect the swimmers motility. When do you typically O? Looks like it's still early in your cycle, if you O a little later typically and if it wasn't for a long time and just sporadic then I wouldn't worry 

@FLAshley enjoy the weather! 

@RunRestRepeat sounds like a fun and active weekend! 

@Buthayna what happens if you put in a high temp for tomorrow? 

@purplg8r I usually stick to around the beginning of the month since it's less confusing for me but the month count is more for those who typically have longer cycles 

@BertieMeetsGertie glad you're feeling better today 

@cosbyae to each their own, most women do cut back in preparation as caffeine can be tough to cut back from but it really is a personal decision. Just like some women drink till it's pink but others choose not to drink during the TWW 

@TravelingCouple enjoy movie night! 

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: waiting for AF to go 

R/R: went to the gym this morning, grocery store, cleaned, now getting ready to go to church and dinner with DH. Got a "price check on isle 3" on the preseed today, embarrassing. I also bought preseed, hpts, and tampons. The cashier lady looked at me like I had three heads. Rant: I hate that preseed only has 9 applicators!!! 

CS/Q: none 

Selena Gomez! I think she is so pretty! 
  • Options
    @beachbunnyxo123 ugh I hate when that happens!
  • Options
    @buthayna I agree with @travelingcouple that you have yet to O. Maybe it's still coming. Fx.

@beachbunnyxo123 Ooh I am now going to think of my lazy days as health days! Yesss! 

• Options
    @kiki75 @BertieMeetsGertie @adirat @beachbunnyxo123 Thanks for your input ladies. I'm usually a consistent CD17 O'er.  It was a one off thing, he was away for the night at a ski lodge and there was a hot tub. I didn't want to get too crazy about it (Google is a bitch), but feel much better after hearing your input. 
  • Options
    LadyMooLadyMoo member
    edited November 2016
    @purplg8r we've argued quite a few times about his bloody PS4! He's not as bad these days but last night really pushed my buttons!

I hope the novelty does wear off soon @beachbunnyxo123!

Men are such idiots sometimes @BertieMeetsGertie ugh! 

**edited due to me hitting the 'post reply' button when I hadn't finished doh! 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: sex, opk's, and temping

R/R: Rant:My H has anxiety, and today has been an all-day flare for him meaning he has tried to bicker with me nonstop today. Rave: clocks go back an hour and that means more sleep :) 

CS/Q: nothing

Salma Hayek- smart, funny, and gorgeous...the triple threat

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options

@bunthayna- anything weird about this morning? All I have to do is breathe through my mouth once to fudge up my temp. Maybe just an odd one out.  With those + OPKs I’d be surprised if your temp didn’t go back up tomorrow

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @LadyMoo My husband came home w/that game yesterday! 

@WillRunForWine21 I love Jessica Alba..she seems like such a sweetheart. 

@bumpybump Happy Anniversary. I hope you both are having a wonderful day!

Month/Cycle:3/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Just started taking prenatals earlier this week (forgot to mention yesterday) and DTD

R/R:AF is finally gone!!!!!!!!!

CS/Q:

GTKY: Who is your celebrity girl crush? There's way to many lol. Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Gabriel Union just to name a few!
  • Options
    @beachbunnyxo123 that's awesome about the nothing day. I'm going to remind myself of that next time I feel bad about having a nothing day. Like today. 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: HIO at least every other day

R/R: Rant: I feel so light headed (my only guess is I need food but I oddly have no appetite) and have been cranky all day. My parents are coming in town tomorrow so I really should be cleaning my house but I'm so unmotivated. I was up late last night, H told me not to stay up because then I would be cranky today. Guess he was right. Rave: I have been working on a new website for my photography (why I was up late last night) and it's going to be awesome!! I'm hoping it will help drum up some business. 

CS/Q: I want to start temping. Anyone have suggestions for a reliable thermometer?

Yvonne Strahovski. I love Chuck!! 
  • Options
    *lurking from TWW*

@lee^2 A lot of the ladies (myself included) use the mabis which is in the $7 range in Amazon. He's the link if you want to check it out

https://www.amazon.com/MABIS-Digital-Thermometer-Temperature-Planning/dp/B000O6YCZY

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    @lulu1180 awesome, thanks!! I will definitely check that out. 
  • Options
    @JulesDP she's officially Rae now! She's awesome - currently snuggled up next to me on the couch! Hope your pittie is doing well!

@lee^2 I agree on the mabis!
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017