3rd Trimester
Options

Cramps and Discharge?

I'm a FTM, and am 30+6 today.

I have been feeling pretty consistent period like cramps in my stomach and lower back as well as nausea the past couple days. 

When having sex with my husband earlier this evening I was extra watery down there and  there was also some gooey discharge left on him even though neither of us climaxed which is unusual for me even during pregnancy. 

I have drank plenty of water and rested adequately, but the cramps are constant, and I'm not sure if it's all just normal pregnancy aches and yuck or if I should be worried enough to go to L&D to be checked out. 

Re: Cramps and Discharge?

• Options
    I'd definitely put in a call to your doctor. That sounds exactly like what a friend of mine experienced, and she ended up delivering her babies at 28 weeks. It was scary, and one of the babies didn't survive. Not to freak you out, but that sounds pretty serious.
  • Options
    Sounds like a UTI or Yeast Infection. Regardless, I'd call the OB. 

MMC 01/26/12 

MC 12/25/12, D&C 01/05/13

BFP 03/05/13, EDD 11/12/13. HB 175 @ 9w2d. Its a Girl!

<3Madeline Lorraine H. <3 Born 11/12/13 @9:10pm, 7lb6oz

DX with EA/TEF Type C & Tracheomalaysia
    MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

DX Septate Uterus - surgery recommended

BFP 3/18/16, EDD 11/13/16 It's a boy!
    <3 Clint Kiszonas H. <3 Born 11/21/16 @10:38pm, 9lb11oz

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had something similar when I was pregnant. Turned out my stomach/back muscles couldn't handle the strain anymore. I needed to wear a safety belt. The fact that the pain is constant shows that they aren't contractions. Just to be safe call your doctor.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DS#1 July 2016
    Baby #2 July 2018