March 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 11.1.16

For everyone due 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, or 3/28!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 11.1.16

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 19w!

How big is baby? Mango / 4-toed hedgehog (ovia)

Upcoming appointments this week? not this week, had clear AS last week!

Any new symptoms or changes?  not really...just feeling baby more often, yay!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Last night I bent down to pet my dog on her bed and as I was bending down, I threw up a tiny amount, totally took me by surprise, it came out of NOWHERE -a tiny bit of puke shot out across the floor. Through all my m/s I never puked anywhere but the toilet, and I always knew it was coming. It was the strangest thing. Took my dog by surprise, too! Then I felt totally fine afterwards! SO WEIRD! 

GTKY: If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know? Oh wow... heavy! For my job I forecast consumer and fashion trends so I am constantly living in the future trying to figure out and predict how people will behave and what they will want. All day at work right now I'm looking into 2019. I'm going to a conference next week about the world in 2030. Rarely do I stop to think about myself in the future, mostly its other people, ha! But I'm not sure I'd want to know too many details, other than "everything is going to be alright". My husband has a quote he collected somewhere, the author is unknown, and I love it so much, its a good motto to live by. It is, "Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." When I meditate on the future the only things I ask for are health, and a long life. Everything else I can figure out. 

• @MrsNap_515 Thinking of you; hope all is well.  <3

How far along are you? 21 weeks but baby is measuring 13 days ahead!! These ticker changes are a lost cause for me :lol: but I won't leave you, Tuesday!

How big is baby? the size of a carrot, but weighing over a pound :)

Upcoming appointments this week? None until Nov. 23

Any new symptoms or changes? Flutters are daily now, and no wonder, since baby is measuring large, based on the AS on Friday. I've noticed an increase in discharge; so fun. I'm also ravenously hungry today and really tired. It's been hard to focus at work, but I'm doing my best. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I learned I have an anterior placenta, so I'll be curious to see when I start feeling kicks. It's surprising I started feeling flutters at 19 weeks, but given the rate of LO's growth, it makes sense! @Spartanrd4 My navel is still not popped, but as shallow as ever! We'll have to see whose "pops" first :) I'd like to think mine will just flatten, but given that the outer edge already appears to have a bit of a lip or rim, I doubt it..

GTKY: If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know? I'm with @DrillSergeantCat and others preferring to not know the future. I already struggle with appreciating the present and what I have today. Besides, I might unintentionally change my future if I'm told all is good and then not bother to work hard or worry about things that should otherwise be concerns and would otherwise be taken care of!

• Since there are so few people out there who understand living with an at-risk spouse, I just wanted to pop by and say hello. 
    My husband got tested and confirmed he has the mutant Huntington's gene. Building a family around Huntington's is a long and stressful process. 

Best of luck to you and your growing family :smile:
  • Since there are so few people out there who understand living with an at-risk spouse, I just wanted to pop by and say hello. 
    My husband got tested and confirmed he has the mutant Huntington's gene. Building a family around Huntington's is a long and stressful process. 

Best of luck to you and your growing family :smile:
    A couple things...This thread is 2 months old now. It's considered dead and rude to resurrect dead threads. Second, when are you due, because I saw where you said in December that you are 5 weeks pregnant which would put your due date in August. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker