March 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change for 10/31

Happy Monday! For everyone due 3/6, 3/13, 3/20, or 3/27!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: Favorite Halloween candy!
DH: 29
Me: 27
Married 9/20/14 
BFP: 7/3/16
EDD: 3/13/17

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change for 10/31

• catrb89catrb89 member
    edited October 2016
    How far along are you? 21 weeks

How big is baby? An endive, which I happened to get in my Blue Apron box yesterday. Seems a little smaller than a butternut squash/banana, but I'm guessing this isn't an exact science. Also the size of a Chipotle burrito or dragon egg.

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope! Nothing for another 3 weeks.

Any new symptoms or changes? Baby was having a little dance party this morning! I was majorly upset to be awake at 4 am, but got to feel a LOT of squirming/kicking.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave - went public with our gender announcement this weekend! The support and love has been incredibly sweet and humbling.

GTKY: Favorite Halloween candy! Reese's. Tootsie Rolls are up there, too.
    DH: 29
    Me: 27
    Married 9/20/14 
    BFP: 7/3/16
    EDD: 3/13/17

BabyFetus Ticker

• MrsFlemingoMrsFlemingo member
    edited October 2016
    How far along are you? 20 weeks today!

How big is baby? The size of a banana

Upcoming appointments this week? Just had my anatomy scan at the hospital today! (I kind of wish I had put some effort into getting a Halloween outfit or cute shirt but I can't justify getting a baby/Halloween shirt that I know I will only wear on this one day..and probably never again) Oh, and we're having a boy!

Any new symptoms or changes? I felt the baby move around 16 weeks (low anterior placenta) but then I didn't feel anything again til this past Saturday (when I was in bed all day, sick with a cold) and now the baby moving is getting pretty consistent so I'm 100% sure it's not gas now! yay! Otherwise, I'm on Diclectin every night so that keeps my nausea at bay, but brushing my teeth is my least favourite thing to do because it sets off my gag reflex..every. single. time.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I had heard of the legends of a mythical male ultrasound tech who works at the hospital and he was awesome during ultrasounds...and I was fortunate enough to have him do my appointment! He turned the monitor to face me right away and chatted almost the whole time. My little gush is that he was impressed with my knowledge of the 3 arteries in the placental cord, and he said he got some 'jaw-droppingly beautiful pictures' which he attributes to partly the machine, but also due to me being easy to work on. Felt like I got a gold star and a pat on the back, hahah!

GTKY: Favorite Halloween candy! I am a big fan of Mr. Big, but only when it has had time to harden in the freezer so I can gnaw on it!
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    20 weeks! So excited to be half way!

How big is baby? 
    Size of a banana - 6.5 inches from crown to rump and about 10.5 ounces 

Upcoming appointments this week? 
    Yes, Anatomy Scan tomorrow! 

Any new symptoms or changes? 
    Bigger belly :) Grow baby grow! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Looking forward to seeing her again tomorrow and hoping that everything looks great.

GTKY: Favorite Halloween candy!
    I love it all lol