4/13
4/20
4/27

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Has pregnancy given you any crazy dreams? What has been the craziest one?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change - 10/27

• Options
    How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? Large order of fries

Appointments this week? Not for 3 weeks. :(

Symptoms? Feeling baby move quite a bit. S/he seems to party in the evenings. Craving sweets.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I can be starving but when I sit down to eat, I can only manage to eat a small amount. I'd really like to grow a baby bigger than 5 lbs this time so I'm seriously considering protein shakes.

GTKY: Has pregnancy given you any crazy dreams? What has been the craziest one? I dreamed I was in some kind of really thorough secondary screening traveling with my old travel buddy and an old male friend and part of my screening was an ultrasound in which I was told I was having a boy but argued it could still be a girl.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 17+1
    How big is baby? Either game consoles or pomegranates
    Appointments this week? I had to go in for routine blood work but the fun starts in November.  Basic OB appt next Thursday and the following Monday is the anatomy scan!
    Symptoms? I had TERRIBLE round ligament pain 2 days ago.  It started around lunch time and didn't dissipate until around 7pm.  It was a consistent throbbing on the left side of my abdomen.  Also, freaking weird ass dreams!!! If I wasn't so tired, I'd document them.  
    Rant/Rave/Questions? There are almost NO maternity clothes in stores nowadays.  I went to the mall last weekend and NOTHING.  Stopped at Kohl's and finally found one pair of work pants.  I bought a few things online this week and am just waiting on them.  I did buy a maternity bathing suit from Motherhood and it's seriously cuter than any bathing suits I've owned, haha.  And it doesn't look huge and I can probably wear it after pregnancy. 
    GTKY: Has pregnancy given you any crazy dreams? What has been the craziest one? YES! I wish I could fully remember.  One was my dad choosing a very alternative lifestyle all the while I was snorkeling in mud puddles looking for fish, another involved dog poop that got on my jeans and I couldn't wipe off (like I'd wipe it and a fresh nugget would appear), I know last night's was a doozy but I just can't remember details.... 
    TTC Numero uno since 01/13
    Me 31, DH 32, Married 08/08
    02/13/15-HSG-All Clear
    07/25/15-50mg Clomid CD3-7+IUI #1 cd14-3 Follicles; SA 21Mill- BFN
    08/19/15-25mg Clomid CD3-7+IUI #2 cd15-just ovulated, SA 42Mill- BFN
    09/10/15-25mg Clomid CD3-7+IUI #3 cd14-2 Follicles; SA 45Mill- BFN
    01/26/16-IVF#1-Follistim 200IU CD2-CD9, Ganirelix CD6-CD10, hCG 5000IU CD10
    ER 02/05-20 Retrieved - 11 Matured, 9 Fertilized, ET 2/10 (1 Transferred, 4 Frz) - BFP 2/19, M/C-3/5-Trisomy 16
    05/03/16-Karyotyping-Good
    06/15/16-Endometrial Biopsy-Negative
    06/21/16-IVF #2-BCP CD3-23, Lupron 10IU CD18-CD2, 5IU-CD13, Gonal-F 225IU CD3-13, hCG 5000IU,
    ER 07/14-14 Retrieved,11 Matured, 10 Fertilized, ET 07/19 (2 Transferred, 6 Frz), BFP 7/28, 8/16 U/S-TWINS! 
    Due Date - April 6, 2017  UPDATED March 23, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    17 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Pomegranate
    Appointments this week? 
    Nope
    Symptoms?
    Tired all the time and that lovely sciatica pain, per usual. Heartburn is already starting to sneak up on me. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I'm in that odd phase where none of my clothes fit anymore, but neither do maternity clothes. Yay. 
    GTKY: Has pregnancy given you any crazy dreams? What has been the craziest one?
    I'm horrible about actually remembering them long term, but I do know I wake up pretty much every morning knowing that the dream I had was crazy!
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lovelongdog06 I made protein shakes with my first pregnancy since I wasn't gaining weight into second tri and was sick all the time. It helped me feel better that day, but didn't help me gain at all. Even now, I just have to nible all day long to get enough food in. It will only get "worse" as baby takes up more room. 
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not sick, I just can't cram it in! I have a tiny friend who managed to grow a 7 pounder on protein shakes (her other two were 5 lbs), but my midwife also said I'm less likely to absorb the nutrients from a shake. I just got a lot of judgement and bad treatment from doctors when my son was 5 lbs. I never expected him to be big, I wasn't big and my family doesn't have big babies, but I wasn't expecting the negativity.
  • Options
    @lovelongdog06 that sucks that they are making you feel poorly because of that! Some babies are just smaller and some are just bigger. If you are worried about getting enough food in, I personally don't feel like it's harmful to have a protein shake as part of your diet. You make decisions that you are comfortable with for your pregnancy. At the end of the day, you are the one who has to live with the results of those decisions. 

The midwife on duty when I was admitted to L&D tried to shame me when I was in labor because of my (seemingly) lack of weight gain during my pregnancy. I ended up with an almost 8 lb baby. You just never know, but there will always be those people who like to judge things that can be out of our control. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 15+2

How big is baby? Size of a navel orange

Appointments this week? I had a 4-week check up on Monday.  My husband was with me and we heard baby's heartbeat for the first time.  The midwife didn't lecture me about my weight gain and I managed to hold off on finding out the gender.

Symptoms? Still nauseous, throwing up, and constipation.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I hope the stress of my job doesn't give me any complications.

GTKY: Has pregnancy given you any crazy dreams? What has been the craziest one?  I have vivid dreams regularly, so when I'm pregnant it's every night.  For about 3 weeks straight I dreamed every night that my husband and I had split up.  It was awful.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • Options
    @super_sam03, I was literally just looking at maternity clothes online right before I read this post!  I'm having the same issue.  I live in a small town and there are no stores that have maternity clothes.  Thankfully, there's a Motherhood and Target about 30 minutes from my house.  My 8-year-old daughter is getting new bedding so I'm going to make it a shopping day for the two of us.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17