December 2016 Moms
Options

Strange obsessions! What's yours?

2»

Re: Strange obsessions! What's yours?

• Options
    @AbriannaO and my other lulalovers, I'm mostly stuck on OS leggings that will still fit after the baby and Irmas which will also still fit after. I started with an XS Irma but thought it was too big as i am short and it went down to the back of my knees, so XXS it is and those better still fit lol. So I'm getting these new comfy awesome clothes because I "need" them and I'm also excited to see how much better they look on me when I'm not a big whale lol. I got a free Randy and just picked the size I thought I would be not pregnant and it fits now but is a bit tight. Also got my first Carly but it's definitely too small I'm leaving the tags on and will probably trade it. I'm on pair 12 or so of leggings. So yeah it's getting serious lol
  • Options
    I have TC leggings from LLR, and they'll fit well PP too. I am excited to wear them PP as right now they fall at a weird place over my bulge that is difficult to pair with tops. I've been wearing my leggings with a lot of either summer sun dresses or shorter dresses that I would normally wear with thick tights. Super comfy! The first pair I bought was right at the beginning of my pregnancy and they are OS, so I'll likely wear those again PP. I have a couple of Irmas that will still fit PP, but I am waiting on all the others. It's an expensive addiction and I am kind of glad that I have put a hold on it until I no longer have a baby in me. I am only at 6 leggings, 3 Irmas, 1 Cassie (wear as a scarf right now), and 1 Perfect T.