Re: Nevermind

• Pancreas!
    Married DH 12/31/13
    BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
    BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
    BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
    BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm smiling though because this has to be the fewest words ever used to join a community!
    Married DH 12/31/13
    BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
    BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
    BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
    BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017
  • nicklesb said:
    Seagull
    I see where you are coming from with the rotated seagull, but respectfully disagree. It's an upright seahorse. 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I can't keep all the knotties straight on these boards. But, anyway - I'm going with the upright seahorse guess.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Kinda looks like a fighter jet to me...or a space ship? 
  • Darn, no quote?! 
    @littleSkittle14 That is hilarious! It took me awhile to find the cat but I busted up laughing once I saw it!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• SienaC said:
    Darn, no quote?! 
    @littleSkittle14 That is hilarious! It took me awhile to find the cat but I busted up laughing once I saw it!
    There wasn't much to quote. Haha.
    ----->  "Boy or girl?"
  • I really appreciate how everyone had nothing but smart a** comments. I was just looking for other moms opinions. I'm new to this. Not sure how what I was asking was a reason for everyone to berate me. I thought this was a place for moms not middle schoolers. Thanks for nothing. 
  • @knottie42023921 I don't think that anyone was trying to 'berate' you - it was more like jesting. Personally, I normally don't respond to these types of posts, but because you did not even introduce yourself, or ask your question in sentence form, it was difficult not to joke around a little. Spend a little time lurking on the various boards - get a feel for the community. It's really a pretty awesome and supportive place during pregnancy. Certain boards and posts do tend to produce a little snark, but you'll learn the ropes by hanging around and contributing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I apologize for posting incorrectly. I didn't know there was a right or wrong way since on all the other boards it seems acceptable. But thank you for the helpful responses this time around. I still feel it wasnt necessary for the replies that I originally recieved. They really discouraged me in wanting to be a part of this. I wish I could delete this post and start over. Lol. I just wanted opinions from experienced mothers because I feel like we were told incorrect gender at our anatomy scan because I have seen so many ultrasounds that look like ours and turned out to be boys. Please don't judge but i had a bit of gender dissapointment when we were told girl because i felt so strongly it was a boy and thats what we had our mind set on. But either way we are thankful for our healthy baby boy or girl!  I will explore the post and give this another shot. Thank you again for the kind replies the second time around.
    Change your name to something recognizable! All the knottie#'s tend to get lost in the mix. Over on the B-fest thread this week there's a couple women talking about their gender disappointment. There's also a thread up top for posting ultrasounds. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Thank you. Ill see if i can figure out the name thing lol  :)
  • Thank you. Ill see if i can figure out the name thing lol  :)
    The easiest way to do that is to log into theknot.com and go to account settings. You can change your username there!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I think I got it! Thank you! 
  • serenity13serenity13 member
    edited October 2016
    @KJT1517 don't feel too bad, a lot of us have been there before as newbies. This really is a great group of women & a great community to be a part of! Welcome! :) and YAY for the name change!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • CbeanzCbeanz member
    edited October 2016
    @KJT1517 I'm an experienced mom - expecting my third baby - and even I can't interpret ultrasound photos! I've seen over 100 of my own photos, and I can barely make out the face on a good day. I'd leave all the rest to the experts.

Glad to have you join us though!!

P.S. Girls are awesome!!! I have 2 :-)
  • KJT1517 said:
    I apologize for posting incorrectly. I didn't know there was a right or wrong way since on all the other boards it seems acceptable. But thank you for the helpful responses this time around. I still feel it wasnt necessary for the replies that I originally recieved. They really discouraged me in wanting to be a part of this. I wish I could delete this post and start over. Lol. I just wanted opinions from experienced mothers because I feel like we were told incorrect gender at our anatomy scan because I have seen so many ultrasounds that look like ours and turned out to be boys. Please don't judge but i had a bit of gender dissapointment when we were told girl because i felt so strongly it was a boy and thats what we had our mind set on. But either way we are thankful for our healthy baby boy or girl!  I will explore the post and give this another shot. Thank you again for the kind replies the second time around.
    I like you :) Don't feel guilty or anything about being disappointed: your feelings are your feelings! I would say You can't really tell girl by an absence of a penis...that's inconclusive. The tech should actually be able to visualize the three little parallel lines of the labia. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Bluebird2318Bluebird2318 member
    edited October 2016
    Thanks for introducing yourself, OP, and welcome. For a serious response: I saw the picture when you posted it and the "three lines" indicating girl looked pretty clear to me (I'm not a tech, but on my third baby, two of which are girls and both their ultrasounds were obvious as well). If I saw that picture at my own US, I would be putting my money on girl for sure. Don't feel guilty! It's more common than people let on for a parent to have an adjustment period/sense of disappointment concerning the sex of the baby, IMO. I have been precisely where you are. Girls are awesome though; you will love your daughter! 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"