Options

Symptoms Thread October 11

13»

Re: Symptoms Thread October 11

• Options
    Thank you @cassieleeanne
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Options
    Guys... I'm about to die... I'm such an idiot. I ate a slice of cake and the sugar has given me THE WORST heartburn. Seriously... I'm in such a bad place right now... whhhhaaaa
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ughhhhhh you poor thing!! But you had cake... I'm jealous lol @bnsmith85
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Options
    Bahahaha... @sportiegrl1213, when I told DH, I let him know I could tell it was going to be bad when I started eating it. The convo continued like this:
    DH- you kept eating it though, didn't you
    Me- maaaaybe  :#
  • Options
    I want some delicious cake
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It wasn't worth it @cassieleeanne. I STILL have heartburn today bc of it.
  • Options
    I want a Coke so bad I can't stand it... house, Y U No have Coke?! 
  • Options
    I want a Coke so bad I can't stand it... house, Y U No have Coke?! 
    Ugh I could go for a coke too but my gas has been so bad since having LO I can't risk it. The gas pains suck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    End of 3rd tri has turned me into a sweaty freak. I'm sitting in my house with the thermostat set at 70 and I'm on the verge of breaking a sweat.... this from someone who doesn't typically sweat unless I'm working out or it's wicked hot.
    I'm slightly worried about the temp of the hospital room when I'm giving birth. I'll prob be a sweaty mess then too lol
  • Options
    F47F47 member
    @bnsmith85 I've been SO sweaty. Today the doctor asked if I'd been running a fever. I told her I hadn't checked, but had experienced a few instances where I broke out into a sweat suddenly and wondered if a fever had broken. Then, I realized that's just #hormones.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @bnsmith85 I'm super sweaty as well, and I'm typically so cold natured it's inhuman. I can't stand it, when I wake up in the middle of the night, my boobs and thighs specifically are soaked with sweat =/ 
    Hospital rooms are usually really cool, almost uncomfortably cool, so I wouldn't worry much about getting to hot in there.

@F47 I actually did run a fever a few times before and after delivery from the insane influx of hormones, I think it had to do with milk or something though, because they would always hurt really bad when I had the fevers.
  • Options
    A little TMI but I'm confused ... 
    I went to the restroom and when I wiped there was a lot of white discharge ... first thought was yeast infection but I have no itching and burning like I normally would. I've had discharge for days but it had been normal pregnancy stuff, clear and then losing MP discharge. What in the world is the white stuff ? I didn't have sex ... and it looks like that stuff. I have a doctor's appt. This afternoon, I will ask but this was weird. 
  • Options
    @mommabear444 I think discharge can present in a lot of ways in pregnancy. I have had a variety including spme like you are describing. I would just make a note of it unless you have any other symptoms.
  • Options
    Omggggg all I do is sweat! I was so excited for fall weather here in CT but we had an Indian summer for the past few days and it sucked. Finally tonight it's back to being colder. I'm so over the heat and sweating @bnsmith85
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Options
    I had the same thing today @mommabear444.... sort of got excited about it. Gross but excited since I think that means progress! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Options
    I had the same thing today @mommabear444.... sort of got excited about it. Gross but excited since I think that means progress! 

Same thing for me today too girls, I think it might be the mucus plug coming out??
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Same thing for me today too girls, I think it might be the mucus plug coming out??
    Same here after I had a BM I wiped up and then stood up and it went down my leg, I wiped it and it was like snot, I got freaked out and started crying, I'm a constant mess of emotions 
  • Options
    Anyone experience severe groin/inner thigh pain? I've had round ligament pain all along but this is to a new level today. It hurts like hell to walk, try to cross my legs or in general, move. Will call the doc but I am wondering if this happened to anyone? I am due in a week.
    Me (35) & DH (35)
    Married: August 2009
    DD #1 born 6/12/14
    DD #2 born 10/31/16
    BFP 7/26/18 - EDD 4/6/19
  • Options
    socks2819 said:
    Anyone experience severe groin/inner thigh pain? I've had round ligament pain all along but this is to a new level today. It hurts like hell to walk, try to cross my legs or in general, move. Will call the doc but I am wondering if this happened to anyone? I am due in a week.
    Yep, I had this towards the end but for me it felt like Charlie horses in my inner thighs. 
  • Options
    @socks2819 As your body starts to prepare for labor it releases a hormone that I believe is called relaxin. It helps get everything nice and lose for delivery. It can cause some aching/discomfort in the lower back, hips, and legs. Probably what's happening.
  • Options
    F47F47 member
    Same as @NoraAurora, mine is kike a Charlie horse in my groin. Mostly on the left side for some reason. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Definitely lost a big 2in piece of MP early this morning, and took a photo for reference in case something else happens today. It was super gross, but like @sportiegrl1213 I'm excited for the gross because hopefully we are closer. I'm 40 weeks today, and so tired. 
  • Options
    Thanks @NoraAurora @F47 @NicholeL16 that puts me at ease. I certainly like thinking that it is a sign the baby will make an appearance soon!
    Me (35) & DH (35)
    Married: August 2009
    DD #1 born 6/12/14
    DD #2 born 10/31/16
    BFP 7/26/18 - EDD 4/6/19
  • Options
    It totally went away after delivery too which was fantastic