November 2016 Moms

Re: WTF Wednesday - 10/12/16

• Options
    Coworker Voice behind me : you look so cute 
    me (turning around thankful for a complement on my outfit): aww thanks
    Coworker: you just look so cute waddling like that. 

Uhhh wtf. I was walking funny bc my butt muscle hurt when I stood up from my desk. I'm not waddling or walking funny from a big belly bc I don't have one. But even if I was telling someone they are waddling is not cute. Sigh. 
  • Options
    kristah2kristah2 member
    edited October 2016
    WTF dog. Up half the night throwing up and being 37 weeks pregnant bending down to clean it up is near impossible. 
    Poor thing is now not eating. Here's hoping he comes around this evening because I do not want to have to post a "WTF vet bill?!" For the second time this pregnancy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF in-laws... YOU have decided to move out-of-state nearing the holidays and the birth of your next grandchild. How is that to become my responsibility and added stressor? We might not see you beyond more than once a year now and your next grandchild may not have a close relationship with you, but that's not because we will be doing anything differently; it's because you decided to move to friggin South Carolina where NO ONE else you know lives. And a sub-WTF to the SIL who thinks it SHOULD be our issue and we SHOULD fork over a grand at least four times a year to fly there. We didn't all marry rich and without any in-laws, sweetie...

Ok, feeling better.
    Married: 08.05.11
    Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
    Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
    Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16
  • Options
    Why isn't my bru completion code here yet....I changed the due date to this week and keep waiting for code to arrive so I can start buying everything left 
  • Options
    WTF insomnia?? I am so tired during the evening but when I lay down to go to bed, I can't fall asleep! Now, I'm not able to go back to sleep after I get up to pee! 

Im all for productivity, but a 5 am unnecessary wake up is gross. At least I was able to go to the grocery store all alone!

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @MrsBigTime same on the waking up to pee and then being stuck awake! Or I'll manage to fall asleep 10 min before the alarm. All while DH slumbers peacefully! 
  • Options
    You guys, I tried on 4 shirts this morning and none of them fit anymore! We're talking about shirts that fit last week and now are suddenly too small. And here I was thinking that my belly growth has really plateaued. HA, apparently not. Guess I need some new clothes.... Target.com here I come...
  • Options
    I literally have to wear my husbands shirts. Wtf women's clothing for being so short?! They never cover my belly anymore so I am constantly wearing his. 
  • Options
    @eribeau right?! I've been sporting my husbands t shirts for a few weeks and the other day he gave me one that was too small! Man alive! 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    The maternity shirts are long enough - going up sizes in regular clothes doesn't do it anymore 
  • Options
    Even my maternity shirts are too short now. Luckily my pants have panels. I'm 37+4 and scheduled for a section in a week and a half so I won't be buying more. Loving DH's shirts around the house though!!
  • Options
    I didn't get mine either, but I went to the store and they were able to print one for me.