April 2016 Moms

Any other spitter-uppers out there?

It's 2pm and we're about to change into outfit #4 today. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any other spitter-uppers out there?

• Team spit-up over here.  It's super fun to try and hold a wiggly six month still for a good 20 minutes after he nurses to keep it all down.
  • Yes, ugh.  It is getting better now that we're at the 6 month mark but sitting up has turned into spitting up.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep, LO spits up all the time! I brought him by my office for a visit on Wednesday, and he spit up in the floor. Oops.
  • It's getting a little better now, but yes! I thought we were supposed to be mostly through this phase by now.
  • Lol spits up so much he's losing weight. I'm so ready for this to be over
  • My girls weren't big spitters, but both of my boys have been spitters and rashy babies. We go through so many outfits each day.
  • DD spits up and drools a lot too. So we change outfits frequently and use a ton of bibs. 
  • LO spit up yesterday and was crawling around (well, army crawling) and he crawled from the living room into the kitchen where I was standing. Idk when he spit up, but it was all the way down his front to his legs. He left a nice slime trail from the living room to the kitchen, lol!
  • DD spits up and drools a lot too. So we change outfits frequently and use a ton of bibs. 
    Oh, the drool. I've been making my own bibs (hemp/bamboo-lined with waterproof backing) since having DS1. We've had three droolers in a row, my middle two wearing them from 3 mos to a year.
  • Lots of spit up & drool over here too! We got through 5-6 bibs a day and at least 3 outfits. 
  • DD was a bad spit upper for awhile but it has mostly subsided. Now her preferred method of being disgusting involves blowing out her diapers every morning.....
  • sarahufl said:
    DD was a bad spit upper for awhile but it has mostly subsided. Now her preferred method of being disgusting involves blowing out her diapers every morning.....
    You should try cloth. My LO poops once every 2-3 days and it's rare that he blows out of his cloth diaper.
  • Like runningwild my DS is drooling like crazy, but just started spitting up here and there about a month ago. Going through some outfit changes and lots of bibs. Hang in there, it will stop eventually. My DD spit up too and outgrew it.
    I married the man of my dreams June 2, 2007!