February 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread 10/10/16

13»

Re: Symptoms Thread 10/10/16

• Options
    I wish mine would stop growing. I went from a D to DDD and now even that is starting to feel too small... DH thinks it's great but I'm ready for them to stop growing any time. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options
    @marriedhamstermom I feel your pain. I started at a DDD and I am already at a G. I didn't get this big this fast last pregnancy; so I am hoping the growing is done.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't noticed my boobs getting all that much bigger yet(though that might have something to do with my being a G cup). I have noticed my areola and my nipples getting bigger though... does that mean my boobs are about to explode in size? ^^;
  • Options
    @BeckS13 The bigger nipples and areolas is your body getting ready for baby. It makes it easier for baby to find your nipple to latch on for breastfeeding. 
  • Options
    @MamallamallamaI was thinking it might be something like that as well, but I've heard from almost every mom that their breasts as a whole got bigger so I just didn't know if it started in one area first or not. Sorry if that makes me sound silly. It's just always been a small dread of mine since my breasts are already such a pain in my @$$. Lol
  • Options
    @BeckS13 Maybe you will get lucky and your boobs will just get full after baby is here. That would be really lucky and I would be slightly jealous.
  • Options
    Mine didn't grow during pregnancy last time but then as soon as she came out they were giant melons. This time I can't wear any of my bras because they're so darn big and uncomfortable.