October 2016 Moms

Symptoms Thread October 11

sorry it's a day late!!!

Re: Symptoms Thread October 11

• My emotions, oh my gawd today. I can't even handle myself. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @Schell2013 This has been me all week as well. And there's no use even trying to hide them, all the feels are on display for anyone & everybody to see. Sorry 'bout that co-workers.
  • Loading the player...
  • The carpal tunnel has gotten so much worse the past 2 weeks. I'm so tired of numb fingers. It's only my right hand. 

Also all the cramping. But hoping they'll turn into contractions soon. Maybe. Possibly.... 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @Kaessi I'm sure my kids think I've went a little crazy, my mom maybe thinks along of the line of nuts and my husband I think quietly thinks I'm just plane INSANE! I have too many feels at once, sadly the PP hormones are a real frigging ride too, so sadly it's only gonna get worse before it gets better.
  • Remember when you were young and you would catch a guy looking at your boobs? It's that way now only they look at the belly. I've had some serious 'hey, eyes up here buddy' moments at work this week. 

• sadly the hormones only get worse. i've been a mess for this peanuts entire 13 days of life
  • My hips hurt so bad. Before it was my public bone, felt like I got kicked in the crotch, now it's my entire pelvis. I guess my joints are preparing for delivery but OMG it aches.

I went to prenatal yoga today and it helped some during the yoga class but now I'm right back to feeling terrible pain every time I try to stand up.

• @Kaessi I'm sure my kids think I've went a little crazy, my mom maybe thinks along of the line of nuts and my husband I think quietly thinks I'm just plane INSANE! I have too many feels at once, sadly the PP hormones are a real frigging ride too, so sadly it's only gonna get worse before it gets better.
    @Schell2013 I'm so super worried about this because I can't imagine it getting any worse at this point! But I know it will & I have no idea how I will function. 
  • Kaessi said:
    @Kaessi I'm sure my kids think I've went a little crazy, my mom maybe thinks along of the line of nuts and my husband I think quietly thinks I'm just plane INSANE! I have too many feels at once, sadly the PP hormones are a real frigging ride too, so sadly it's only gonna get worse before it gets better.
    @Schell2013 I'm so super worried about this because I can't imagine it getting any worse at this point! But I know it will & I have no idea how I will function. 
    Luckily you will have a sweet little squish to snuggle! 
  • Ugh my morning sickness is back at first tri levels, with the added benefits of dragon-fire heart burn and a giant belly to manuever. I was up with heartburn three times, up to pee once, and up with a charlie horse overnight. Each time came with nausea that made it hard to fall asleep. 

Just so so tired. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • @SuperNerd42 I was snuggling my husband and all of a sudden I had to jump up to barf.. it was so weird .. no food or anything just saliva barf. I hated it, like wtf is this ! 
    My undercarriage swelling is killing me, I am not looking forward to caring for my lady bits soon. Ugh, dread. 
    I keep losing MP though and for the first time this morning it was slightly tinged with blood, I'm so ready for this, I think lol. 
  • @SuperNerd42 I was snuggling my husband and all of a sudden I had to jump up to barf.. it was so weird .. no food or anything just saliva barf. I hated it, like wtf is this ! 
    My undercarriage swelling is killing me, I am not looking forward to caring for my lady bits soon. Ugh, dread. 
    I keep losing MP though and for the first time this morning it was slightly tinged with blood, I'm so ready for this, I think lol. 
    Yes to all of this! Third tri is brutal!! It makes the idea of labor a lot more appealing ;)
  • Having weird bladder spasm like things happening. Was negative for a UTI at last appt so I think it just has to do with baby's movements but...ouch! I'm making all sort of morning & groaning sounds in my office. On top of already breathing heavy because I can't seem to get enough oxygen. I'm sure my co-workers are entertained. 
  • Oh the pain everywhere and the swollen body every where. Found out my little peanut is posterior which explains some of the weird movements I have been feeling. Never know what to expect when contractions hit I just wish it was time so we can move on to the PP parts, then hopefully blissful life with a baby lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So swollen, so sore and today I've been pretty crampy. I was really overdue with my son, so I can't wrap my head around going into labor BEFORE my due date, but I can't help but wonder if all this crampiness is the beginning of labor. Not getting my hopes up though... 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My boobs my poor boobs- they are so heavy and now saggy... I wish I loved my body more when I was 18! 
  • edited October 2016
    @serenaxo84
    https://https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZx5zfkG6oU

ETA - I don't know how to embed a video, but I remember cracking up when I saw this song on 'crazy ex-girlfriend.'  It's called 'heavy boobs' :lol:
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • I was prepping food, and I'm not sure if I was focusing too hard on chopping onions, but I started drooling!  WTH?
    DD 10/19/2016
  • Oh the pain everywhere and the swollen body every where. Found out my little peanut is posterior which explains some of the weird movements I have been feeling. Never know what to expect when contractions hit I just wish it was time so we can move on to the PP parts, then hopefully blissful life with a baby lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Chriscasey33 I'm gonna have to google that!!!
  • @Kaessi ... I can always tell when baby rolls onto my bladder. I go from maybe needing to pee a little to painful, must pee now! Also right there with ya on the heavy breathing. I've been okay today but some days... it's a struggle! DH laughs at me  :|
  • krzyriverkrzyriver member
    edited October 2016
    My cervix check today was no joke... my Dr should have had to buy me dinner before that kind of action. Cramping so bad now!!! 
    I hate cervix checks! I don't know why I keep asking for them. Lol. Hope you feel better. 

+1 for nausea. It's been terrible all day. I've done nothing but nap because I feel so awful. 

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• @SuperNerd42 I think the end of 3rd tri is bad on purpose so you stop worrying about labor. You just want the baby OUT  :D
    This! I keep saying this to people.... I don't even think about how awful labor might be anymore, I just want relief from being so uncomfortable! Quite the smooth trickster you are, mother mature...
  • It definitely was a lot more intense than last week. Next week I see the female dr... wonder if she has a softer touch lol 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• It definitely was a lot more intense than last week. Next week I see the female dr... wonder if she has a softer touch lol 
    I thought the female doctor was worse with mine. But it was also the third one in 3 weeks so not sure if that made a difference. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Yea I usually see a female doc but saw a male doc today and he was much more gentle with the cervical check, I actually feel pretty good, whereas I can barely walk after seeing my other doc!
  • edited October 2016
    Oh great ... and I've never met this female dr get either. Nothing like really getting to know someone! Ha! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• I have been dizzy and feeling faint, like all of the time... even when I've been lying down for a while! Anyone else? 
  • Just had a case of really really sharp, painful cramping in my lower uterus. I almost thought my water was about to break because of the awful pressure. That was all new. I haven't felt that kind of pain yet. I started to count but it already subsided. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now I'm getting BH's in my upper abdomen. So uncomfy today.  :/
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Anyone else still dealing with constipation? When dr checked me yesterday he told me I was "full of poop." uh thanks lol. I thought DH was going to die laughing. He recommended milk of mag. Well it works- but now I've over corrected!! ugh. Just can't win ;)
  • @supernerd42 Yeah - I'm still hoping my body cleans itself out any moment now...

• Same , I've been pooping a lot lately but I do feel constipated still ! It's weird but I sometimes get these  gas pains that feel like butt contractions trying to get the poop out. . . . 
  • Hang in there girlie! The end is near @ibabyloveb87 ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• @SuperNerd42 lol. I'm pretty sure my husband would die laughing as well, if the doctor told me I was literally full of sh*t.
    DD 10/19/2016
  • @ibabyloveb87 I am so grumpy, we'll bitchy!  My eyes actually hurt at the end of the day from all the eye rolling. I need to calm down really.