January 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 10/10 - WHERE ARE MY MONDAY PEOPLE?!

kashock-2kashock-2 member
edited October 2016 in January 2017 Moms
What's new with your little babe this week?

How many weeks are you?

Are you doing anything this week to prepare for your baby's arrival?

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions:

When's your next appointment?

GTKY:  Are you celebrating Halloween? How? Does your neighborhood have Trick or Treaters or do you take your kids to an organized event? Adult parties?

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 10/10 - WHERE ARE MY MONDAY PEOPLE?!

• Options
    What's new with your little babe this week? How many weeks are you?
    24 weeks, baby is the size of a canteloupe. She's still moving around a ton.
    I think I'm going to try to get out all DD1 old clothes and clean/organize them for when baby comes.
    Starting to feel uncomfortable, out of breath, etc. Also dealing with horrendous allergies. I was hoping all the rain from Hurricane Matthew would knock out some of the pollen but no such luck apparently.
    Routine appt weds with the Midwives.
    GTKY:  Are you celebrating Halloween? How? Does your neighborhood have Trick or Treaters or do you take your kids to an organized event? Adult parties?
    We've been in our house a little over a year now, and discovered last year that we get ZERO trick or treaters in our neighborhood :( I love passing out candy so that was a bummer. DD1 picked out a cute fox costume at Target, and I got fox ears and gloves to match. Hoping to take her to an organized Trunk or Treat or something similar this year since she's a little older (2).
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    MEEEEE!!!! I hardly ever see a Monday Ticker Change get created but I am a Monday gal! 

-I feel very stretched out, so I wonder if she has gone through a growth spurt. She is pretty active throughout the day and night, and it intensifies if I am laying down! I definitely felt a limb the other day slide across!

How many weeks are you? 
    -26 on the dot!

-Cleaning out her room which used to be craft room/home office/spare bedroom/dump random crap into the room and close the door! LOL. I plan on taking everything out of the room, organizing her stuff that will be staying in there, hanging up the baby clothes we have received so far, etc. 

-Starting to feel stretched/stuffed, out of breath, and my nipples feel like they're burning?

-10/25 for my hour glucose test and 28 week check.

-Yes! I LOVE Halloween. Our neighborhood does a few things for the kids, and we will put out a bowl of candy. Hopefully we get to go to a few parties, I love dressing up!

Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nolemama24  my ticker change used to be Friday but they changed my due date about 4 weeks ago. I didn't see a ticker change either so I started one a few weeks ago and then forgot for a couple weeks... plus I wasn't sure if someone else had been doing it and didn't want to step on toes. I'll try to remember and maybe we can get some more participation if it's there consistently!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm here! Super busy today and will update tomorrow! 
  • Options
    I had a little bleeding yesterday, so my OB wanted me to go to L&D to be monitored for a little bit since I had a good amount of braxton hicks with it.  I was released after 2 hours, I only had 2 braxton hicks while there and my OB checked my cervix and said it was closed.  I am starting to get nervous since I had my first son at 31 weeks, once I got to L&D all of the memories from my last pregnancy came back.

How many weeks are you? 
    25 weeks

We're staring to renovate the attic/dormer to add another bedroom upstairs, hopefully this all gets done before this baby arrives! 

I still hate sleeping on my side even with my large body pillow.  I wake up and I am on my back again.  Other then that I feel great!

I have my Glucose Challenge test on Oct, 17th 

This will be the first year taking our first son trick or treating this year,  he is dressing up as a firefighter and couldn't be more excited! 
    We have no trick or treaters in our neighborhood :( so we will be taking our son to my MIL neighborhood. 
    BabyFruit Ticker