August 2015 Moms
Options

Halloween costume ideas

Anyone decided what LO will be for Halloween this year? Are you planning to make a costume or buy one? Looking for some inspiration! :) 

Re: Halloween costume ideas

• Options
    I just got some glow in the dark skeleton pajamas from carters. Since LO is only 1 I don't plan on taking him trick or treating. Were going to this thing at the zoo for Halloween and he will wear that. There are so many cute ideas on Pinterest but I don't feel like spending the time on it since he's too young to go door to door.
  • Options
    I bought a costume this year. It's Dracula.  My son hates anything on his head and this was only one without a hood or hat.  We are only taking him to neighbors and friends so I didn't want to spend much or a lot of time on it.  In future, I will probably make something.  I have always liked those better than store bought costumes. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Mack2342 my son won't wear anything on his head either. Kind of narrows down our options!
  • Options
    I am sooo excited! We are doing Hiccup and Toothless. We have a black Great Dane, who with a bareback pad will let L ride him. I'm getting some old, thick cloth table clothes to make the outfits.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    @Kate08Young love it! What a fun idea! You'll have to show us pictures :)
  • Options
    DD will be tinkerbell, I will be a lost boy and hubby will be either Hook or Peter Pan!
  • Options
    My DD will be a dragon fly. Found costume on Amazon. My finances mom loves them, so, it was kind of for her. Since she has been helping a ton around the house since I feel like a giant house boat. 3 weeks until #2 gets here!
  • Options
    DD is going as a little lamb and dad and I our rocking overalls as farmers
  • Options
    @Amarch1123 that sounds so cute!! Love that idea 
  • Options
    We found an adorable Dumbo the Elephant costume ♡
  • Options
    Here's my little guy getting ready for trunk or treat. 
  • Options

We went with a sock monkey outfit I found cheap on Amazon prime! Such a sweet little monkey    ❤️