April 2017 Moms
Options

Fitbit mommas

kasspetersonkasspeterson member
edited October 2016 in April 2017 Moms
any of you ladies Do Fitbit challenges?!!! 

Re: Fitbit mommas

• Options
  • Options
    Me! But since finding out I've been pregnant, I haven't hit my goal, not even close!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used to! Until I got hit with morning sickness when I stopped wearing my fitbit because it was depressing to see how little activity I was getting haha. Hopefully in the next week or 2 I will be back on there!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I used to too! I don't anymore, for the same reasons as everyone else.
  • Options
    I've been contemplating getting a fitbit but I'm scared of how disastrous the results would be :/ That being said, which one would you recommend getting? I don't need anything fancy, just give me the heart rate and track my movement (or the lack thereof) I don't want to spend too much money but also don't want it breaking within days.

• Options
    I love my fitbit and my goal each day is 10,000... I hit it most of the time from chasing a toddler around. :)
    DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I haven't done any challenges because I tend to go crazy on those things, but just trying to reach my 10,000 steps everyday. We live in a warm climate and it is FINALLY starting to cool down at night so we can walk.
  • Options
    I just started wearing mine again this week!  It definitely encourages me to take more steps.  Beckyf321
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • Options
    I wear mine, but haven't been doing any challenges. I have a surge that I wear to run, so it tracks my distance with gps and I can easily keep an eye on my hr. It's a big watch though so I wear an Alta most of the time.
  • Options
    I have one but haven't been wearing it :(