October 2016 Moms

Symptoms Thread Oct. 3rd

13»

Re: Symptoms Thread Oct. 3rd

• Im glad to hear but also super sorry you guys are having nausea too!
    @chriscasey33 I LOVE cool ranch Doritos now i'm going to have to go buy some.
    @cd92007 I have been on a supplement for iron for 5 years now; however, I haven't had my iron checked since early second trimester. So, maybe my dose needs to be up'ed now that baby is bigger. I'll have to mention it to my OB. Thanks! :)

SO and I have been together: 5 Years+
    BFP: 03/10
    First Baby: 10/20/2016
  • I just spent the day in ob  triage with intense vertigo :( basically they told me to keep taking the meds I was taking and gave me a prescription for Zofran. Although I'm glad he was active, it did not help my stomach having my LO wiggling and moving around.
  • Loading the player...
  • TMI, but I have had terrible gas from both ends for like 3 days now. Please, one of the mamas who have had your baby... tell me that's what happened to you just before you went into labor lol  :D
  • I was really hoping that my killer heartburn would have lessened once LO's head was down BUT nope! I woke up in the middle of the night choking on acid reflex, that was fun! It is over yet??  :#
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• I was really hoping that my killer heartburn would have lessened once LO's head was down BUT nope! I woke up in the middle of the night choking on acid reflex, that was fun! It is over yet??  :#
    Same here. My LO has been head down for weeks but I still get lots of acid reflux. My baby is still a little high tho, maybe it'll lessen when he drops more. 

I woke up today to insane amounts of EWCM. So my daily game of "Did my water just break or did I just pee myself?" just got more interesting. Lol

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• My guy is head down and he's dropped and I still get heart burn. Everything is still very smooshed in there regardless of his position!

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• serenaxo84serenaxo84 member
    edited October 2016
    I was really hoping that my killer heartburn would have lessened once LO's head was down BUT nope! I woke up in the middle of the night choking on acid reflex, that was fun! It is over yet??  :#
    @sportiegrl1213 my LO was head down yesterday during my ultrasound and my heart burn and reflux is still horrible. Im almost afraid I'm going to have a heart attack!

i do have a butt up really high though so I think it's kinda the same thing! This babe is big too 6.6lbs at 35 weeks 3days.
  • klvklv member
    Hemmroids!  Yay!
  • my hands and feet are sweating- like I can't even type on my phone because my hands are sweating so bad...and it's not hot here.
  • my hands and feet are sweating- like I can't even type on my phone because my hands are sweating so bad...and it's not hot here.

I've had sweaty feet for the last few weeks.  I can't wear anything but flip flops at work, and I have a fan pointed directly at my feet.  Sorry for the wafting odor co-workers :neutral:
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • +1 for hemroids. I mentioned it to my OB and she said it's not going to get any better until after baby :(

• blaf322blaf322 member
    edited October 2016
    Has anyone ever had any sharp pain that feels like maybe it's located inside/on the cervix? The pain was enough to stop me in my tracks. So not the pain I typically feel when the baby is moving around really low. It's happened a couple of times in the past 7 hrs. No discharge or anything...
    I remember someone saying that when your cervix dilates, it's not always comfortable. Could that maybe be what it was?

ETA- I think it goes without saying that I realize we aren't all medical professionals here. Just wondering if anyone else has had this and figured out what it was
  • @bnsmith85 Yes, I have felt that. It feels like a lot of pressure and it's painful. I don't know what it is but I was 1cm at my last check so I guess it could be dilation. 

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• @MRSCORKER ... God I hope so! I also just feel off today... Like just not great. Fx it's bc I'm about to have a baby. Like today lol
  • @bnsmith85 I'm having bad cervix pain over here too. Just started a couple days ago and ill stop dead or even drop. I told H it feels like flashes of lightening. 

Also, horrible hip pain! Didn't sleep well last night because my hips hurt so bad. Guess I'll have to pull that pillow back out that I'd been using between my knees. 

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Exactly @krzyriver... It's crazy. Glad I'm not the only one :)
  • @bnsmith85 I have been having tons of sharp painful cervix pains for a month now. Sadly no baby  :/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @Schell2013 - have you dilated at all? (I'm obviously really hoping this means I'm progressing towards labor lol)
  • F47F47 member
    I think baby is trying to escape through my skin. His movements have become so painful this week! I'm so glad he's moving so much, but sometimes it stops me in my tracks. So comfortable in meetings at work.......
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • ashleymn-2ashleymn-2 member
    edited October 2016
    For some reason the mobile app totally deleted 50% of my reply and wouldn't let me type more than one sentence. SO lets try this again.
    @bnsmith85 I've had those pains lately too!  I've been dilated to 1cm for 2 weeks (so basically nothing) so I've come to the conclusion that it has to be Kinzley hitting my cervix or something. I've read different articles that say there is no definitive proof of what the pain is that they think it can be anything from dilation, baby moving, baby engaging, nerve pain, etc. However, my fingers are crossed and hoping it's dilation for you :) 

SO and I have been together: 5 Years+
    BFP: 03/10
    First Baby: 10/20/2016
  • bnsmith85 said:
    @Schell2013 - have you dilated at all? (I'm obviously really hoping this means I'm progressing towards labor lol)
    I hadn't been checked since 37.5 weeks and was hard, high and 0 dilation. :( I'm 38.5 and didn't get checked my last appointment cause my kids were with me. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Damn... Was really hoping you were going to say you were super dilated at your last check @Schell2013... I know you wish that was the case too. 
  • If it makes you feel any better, you could be dilating whether or not the actual pains you are feeling are dilation...

• @RainMira9e... Yeeeeah... I was just hoping for a really good sign it was happening lol.l
  • Good lawd, I'm a sweaty mess every. single. time. I wake up... and not a little sweaty, like wet shirt and pajama pants sweaty. So I wake up hot as balls then get up and freeze my ass off until I change clothes. Hormones are dumb :(
  • Good lawd, I'm a sweaty mess every. single. time. I wake up... and not a little sweaty, like wet shirt and pajama pants sweaty. So I wake up hot as balls then get up and freeze my ass off until I change clothes. Hormones are dumb :(
    +1! Super gross!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Omg the lower back / hip pain just got so bad. My husband and I put in the car seat and assembled the stroller today and he did all the heavy lifting but now it's like I've got electricity running through my haunches.

• @CaptainPhasma - try laying down on your side with something supporting your belly (I stuff some of a pillow between my belly and the bed) and then put another pillow between your knees.... This is what I find fixes my back pain when it gets really bad. I also have DH roll a tennis ball around wherever the pain is. Hope everything starts feeling better!
  • Has anyone had a ripping muscle feeling in their upper belly when they move in bed? I've gotten it a few times this week (38w+6d) when I'm switching from sleeping on one side to another. It goes away quickly and I'm obviously going to ask my doctor when I see him on Thursday but just wanted to see if that had happened to anyone else. baby is still moves fine afterwards. 
  • Has anyone had a ripping muscle feeling in their upper belly when they move in bed? I've gotten it a few times this week (38w+6d) when I'm switching from sleeping on one side to another. It goes away quickly and I'm obviously going to ask my doctor when I see him on Thursday but just wanted to see if that had happened to anyone else. baby is still moves fine afterwards. 
    Yes, I've had it in my upper belly and lower. I assume it's just muscles being stretched awkwardly. 

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Thanks @MRSCORKER it has been freaking me out! Comforting to know I'm not the only one.
  • The amount of pressure I'm feeling right now is intense.  :s
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• The amount of metaphorical pressure I'm feeling right now is intense too.  :(