Utah Babies

Anyone out there?

Any other soon to be mamas in or around SLC??! I am almost 4 weeks (still super early) with my first and live here in Cottonwood! 

Re: Anyone out there?

• I just discovered these local boards! I realize you posted a while ago, but I'm here! I'm due Dec. 3rd and live in the sugar house area. I hope your pregnancy is going well!
  • Let's revive these boards ladies!
  • Loading the player...
  • Easier said than done I think!
  • Hey everyone, FTM here in wvc. Looking to connect with some other moms.  Please feel free to message me. Would love to get some new mom's together. 
  • Old board but thought I would give a shout out to any expecting Utah momma's:) Hope we all have a happy and healthy 9 months and congrats to you all!
  • Hi! I know this is an old post but I am 25, married,  just moved to West Jordan, UT in May and don't know any women here yet! I am 11 weeks, due May 1st and would love to meet some mommy friends or expectant mothers. I enjoy being active (although the past few months I have been way too tired and sick to do much), love dogs and horses, and am generally a very easy going, happy person. I also thoroughly enjoy playing volleyball and tennis, seeing movies, shopping, etc! Anyways, I go to 24 hour fitness and would love a workout buddy if anyone is interested. I just got a really great prenatal fitness program I am starting up today. 
    If any of you ladies want to meet up please let me know!