February 2017 Moms
Options

GTKY 10/5

2»

Re: GTKY 10/5

• Options
    Skiing because I love skiing and all things snow related. Stark because I loove GoT and all things dorky, so I combine them together since Skiing has to do with winter and Starks have to do with winter. 
    I thought it was because you like skiing stark naked. 
    Hehe okay I love that reason can I change it to that :P 

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • Options
    Skiing because I love skiing and all things snow related. Stark because I loove GoT and all things dorky, so I combine them together since Skiing has to do with winter and Starks have to do with winter. 
    I thought it was Tony Stark but I'm a geek soo....

Still jealous of your shotski. We're all invited to Christmas next year, right?
    Of course :)

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @skiingstark I automatically thought GoT when I saw your screen name! I'm *slightly* obsessed myself!  (And by slightly, I mean super huge fan lol).

Have you read the books? I've read 1-3, but have been stuck on 4 for months now. I just can't get into it like the other ones. DH and I rarely agree on TV shows, but GoT is one of the only shows we can agree on!
  • Options
    ColeBug89 said:
    @skiingstark I automatically thought GoT when I saw your screen name! I'm *slightly* obsessed myself!  (And by slightly, I mean super huge fan lol).

Have you read the books? I've read 1-3, but have been stuck on 4 for months now. I just can't get into it like the other ones. DH and I rarely agree on TV shows, but GoT is one of the only shows we can agree on!
    I read the first three books 10 years ago back during my college years. Then I tried reading the feast of crows and it followed all the people I did not like so was not able to finish and I forgot half the plot since it was like 5 years later he finally put out that book. But yeah loove it. 

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • Options
    My first bmb called the babies raptors. I had an account before everything went down but deleted it and it had my maiden name in it. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    H had an older brother growing up whose nickname was "Big Mac" (6'2" bodybuilder type of Irish descent). H was therefore "Little Mac" though that's more to do with being younger than size related. I was pretty active on the Knot and after we got married I thought it would be a good alternative to my usual online persona. Especially since that was based around a play on words regarding my maiden name. :)
  • Options
    We called DD Munchkin and then shortened it to Munchie, so 2.0 because we are having another. 

• Options
    AfKash said:
    This is a great thread.  I'm waiting to find out which one of you uses the last 4 digits of your social security number.  
    Or the make of their first car and their mother's maiden name.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had a very informal thank you note writing business (before we got married, hence the "Miss") that I did for a few friends/coworkers called Merci Beaucoup - never got it going though because I just never had enough time with my regular job.  
  • Options
    @MissMerciBeaucoup I would hire one of those services. Mainly for the other person's sake :D . I have engineer handwriting. Actually, not even. They still teach technical lettering during drafting, so my handwriting should be machine-consistent.

Me: 31  H: 32
    Married: 10/10
    EDD: 8/27/16  MMC 1/16
    Rainbow Boy: 2/04/17
    TTC: 4/18 BFP: 1/2/19
    EDD: 9/6/19
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Lafreeman21 that is too funny, but I don't think your handwriting is that bad!  My handwriting is nice, but I'm also really good at formal correspondence, mostly because of my job.  My husband would say I'm really good at bullsh@#!!  
  • Options
    @AfKash You finally outed yourself as the catfish! :wink:
    If only I were that smart.  

• Options
     To be completely honest I always read @AfKash as "AK Flash" and @MissMerciBeaucoup as "miss merci buttercup" idk why I read them like that but now you know I'm a shitty reader. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    J is the first initial of my son's name, B is the first initial of my daughter's name and they both have a middle name with first initial A.
    3 stands for three kids, the two I already have plus the one that I will hopefully be lucky enough to have in February. 
  • Options
    An ex called me cornchip and I live in LA.  Totally lame and so outdated.  
  • Options
     To be completely honest I always read @AfKash as "AK Flash" and @MissMerciBeaucoup as "miss merci buttercup" idk why I read them like that but now you know I'm a shitty reader. 
    The dyslexia is strong in this one. 

• Options
    becks13-2becks13-2 member
    edited October 2016
    Mine is essentially an odd combination of my nickname and the first initial of my last name, it can half be read either way. I'm called "Becks" by a few of my co-workers, but S is also the first initial of my last name. So I figured I would go with a nickname and capitalize the last letter, to be funny? I don't really know why. Oh, and 13 is there because it's my favourite number, screw that unlucky BS! Lol
  • Options
    Mama D is what some folks started calling me even before my BFP. 233 is the country code for Ghana, where I live.
  • Options
    My dog's name. Yes, my dog has a middle name, lol.
    Both of mine do too!  :D
  • Options
    tishb said:
    My dog's name. Yes, my dog has a middle name, lol.
    Both of mine do too!  :D
    Is this not normal?  Both of mine do:  Lana "Danger Zone" (it's even on her tag) and Tigger "Montana" (he was a stray and has some scars on his face).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @tishb @MLRocha Haha, love it! Her full name is actually Penelope Lucille, but she goes by Penny ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I like sparkly things and was reading Girl with a Dragon Tattoo when I made the username. But when I google it, urban dictionary says it's a rather horrifying sexual act involving masturbation and glitter farts.  So I think it fits this board pretty well. 
    I'm pondering googling this 
  • Options
    I like sparkly things and was reading Girl with a Dragon Tattoo when I made the username. But when I google it, urban dictionary says it's a rather horrifying sexual act involving masturbation and glitter farts.  So I think it fits this board pretty well. 
    I'm pondering googling this 

SITB

It's gross. You've been warned.
  • Options
    @Lafreeman21 we have similar handwriting!!
  • Options

SITB

I'm so glad I know this.  Now trying to decide if I should google or just try to figure it out myself...
  • Options
    I cracked up reading that urban dictionary definition.