February 2017 Moms
Options

GTKY 10/5

GTKY: What does your screen name mean or why did you choose it? 

Disclaimer: I mentioned a few days ago about doing a GTKY/AW outside of the check-ins and idk if this GTKY has already been done here but I searched and didn't see it. If it's a flop or everyone hates it, we can just turn it into a snarky gif partay and I'll cry alone in my corner of insecurity. 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: GTKY 10/5

• Options
    edited October 2016
    My SN was chosen because I married a Puerto Rican dude and I'm ginger so I'm living that spicy ginger/hispanic life. My poor child will be brown and...ginger? Let's hope she only inherits the good genes.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My oldest daughter we call Bean.
    My 2nd daughter we call Peachy.
    PeachesnBean

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Kash money millionaire. One day, hopefully.  

• Options
    It's one of my favorite old Foo Fighters songs. 
  • Options
    Spicyweiner Spicyweiner member
    edited October 2016
    I read it as Static X and think of that "Push It" song.....
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm terrible at thinking up screen names. I think I was going for something to do with baking because I do that a lot and I also didn't want any numbers. I tried seven thousand names and they were all taken so I said eff it and I don't even know what the heck this is.
  • Options
    I read it as Static X and think of that "Push It" song.....
    NOOOOOO! That never even occurred to me! Lol. 
  • Options
    Mine is so boring! It was a combo of my first initial and maiden name, which I've had since I originally joined the knot
  • Options
    Nickname and last name initial. Boring! 
  • Options
    I love scifi, I'm a chick, and I graduated in 2009. Scifichick09.

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    literally the only nickname anyone has ever given me. I don't have a nickname-friendly name :smile:
  • Options
    @Xstatic3333 I'm enjoying some Foo now. Unexpected bonus!

I'm right there with you, @lfrank12 mine's a bastardization of my old college email address.

@yogadevil have you seen If meat eaters acted like vegans? I <3 'ed it.
    Me: 31  H: 32
    Married: 10/10
    EDD: 8/27/16  MMC 1/16
    Rainbow Boy: 2/04/17
    TTC: 4/18 BFP: 1/2/19
    EDD: 9/6/19
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm Married (Mrs), everyone who knows me says I'm super dramatic...even me (Drama) and my last initial (K).  Super clever, I know.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    literally the only nickname anyone has ever given me. I don't have a nickname-friendly name :smile:
    You could be GretchenWeiners! 

My hair is so big because its full of secrets.

Also, my dog took FOREVER to figure out why i kept trying to make fetch happen ;-)
    Hahaha this gave me a good laugh after my brain decided to start working. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Awful TheKnot screen name. I tried to be creative when I changed it, but The Bump is all like "IDGAF" and it won't update. 
  • Options
    You could be GretchenWeiners! 

Yes!! It was just October 3rd- love me some Mean Girls.

My username is old from theknot I have changed it multiple times but the bump gods have never reflected the name change on forums . Hence one of the main reasons I lurk. 
  • Options
    Mine is just my initials and last name...  Luckily, there are enough of us out there that this doesn't make me stalk-able (from what I could tell with some half-hearted googling).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is my nickname that my family gave me and the year I was born!
  • Options
    SO boring. Couldn't think of a name and I have starfish all over my house so there you go! And 1/13 was my dogs birthday, lol.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I think mine is pretty self explanatory. I'm always me and I was born in '79. This has been a screen name forEVER. 
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Im extremely unoriginal & my first name is jane & felicity is my confirmation name (taken after my godmother)
  • Options
    Jelli is a combination of our nicknames that we've used since we were planning our wedding. Rob is a shortening of our last name, and 29 is our wedding anniversary.
    J (Ma--I'm the one posting) & E (Mommy--I'm the one carrying)

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Skiing because I love skiing and all things snow related. Stark because I loove GoT and all things dorky, so I combine them together since Skiing has to do with winter and Starks have to do with winter. 

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • Options
    Skiing because I love skiing and all things snow related. Stark because I loove GoT and all things dorky, so I combine them together since Skiing has to do with winter and Starks have to do with winter. 
    I thought it was Tony Stark but I'm a geek soo....

Still jealous of your shotski. We're all invited to Christmas next year, right?