March 2017 Moms
Options

UO Thursday 9/29

2»

Re: UO Thursday 9/29

• Options
    I have to say, I'm really glad to be part of this board! Especially after reading about how some other boards function. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Honestly, it doesn't make sense. Please explain how it could be more organized and where are all these drive by posts?
  • Options
    When there is a core group of posters it really eliminates the "drive-by" posts for the most part. Sure, you have lurkers that post every so often, but as we get further in our pregnancies and have babies, it becomes less structured. That's just the way it works.
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    In a quick glance, there is one on the front page, and also one on the second page. But I'm really talking about this board in its entirety since its inception. I kind of don't want to beat a dead horse here. If people are happy here, great!
  • Options
    I agree! This board is so pleasant. I was part of September 2014, and that was a horror show. Some aren't as experienced as others at navigating the mommy chat rooms, but that shouldn't mean they should be made to feel unwelcome. I like a diverse array of opinions and inputs, and even some healthy dissent and I feel like our board has all that.