May 2017 Moms

Closed

kelseywatts01kelseywatts01 member
edited September 2016 in May 2017 Moms

Re: Closed

• Help! EDD May 30th.

I tested the morning of 13 dpo with a digital and it was positive. A few hours later, i tested with a FRER and it was also positive. Tested before bed and also positive. So I've been on cloud nine and have been feeling great. So great that I started to question myself...like why do i not have any symptoms other than sore breasts? I took a blue dye cheap test today around lunch time and it was negative.....a few hours later 2pm-ish i took another FRER and there was a faint positive line.(really hoping it's because i'm watered down?)....I am now SO confused and trying to stay positive. I had already scheduled an appt with my provider on Monday for a preg confirmation so i will definitely know then, but would like some reassurance...
    It's against TOU to ask if you are pregnant, or anything that resemble as such. Sorry you're going through this, but you're probably better off waiting until you get confirmation on Monday or an increasingly dark line with FMU.

• Blue dye tests are notorious for giving wrong results. If you have 3 positives, I would trust those and wait until your appointment on Monday. We cannot tell you if you are pregnant or not. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Loading the player...
  • Just like pp said, blue dye tests often give false info (not always, but very often). As far as your other tests, esp the FRER, a line is a line. Hopefully you get the answers you're hoping for at your apt on Monday.
  • In to what pp said, instead of drive by posting, please make sure to intro yourself in the "Introduction and EDD" thread.  Based on your history, it seems you created an account just to ask a community of women whether you are pregnant, which is against the TOU.  If you want to hang here, cool.  Get to know us and join the fun.  But don't just drive by post

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"