April 2017 Moms
Options

Unpopular Opinions 9.22

2»

Re: Unpopular Opinions 9.22

• Options
    I loved GG when it was originally on.  I just recently rewatched the first season on netflix and I have no idea why I ever liked it years ago.  

• Options
    @Cook3133 I totally agree! My husband took a while to get used to our first being a girl and I struggled when we found out our second was also a girl. I know I will be upset if this is a girl, too, and I'm already frustrated about not having the support. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

cafedisco said:
    MrsBakes said:
    I have another food one. How can anyone put eggs, bacon and pancakes or French toast on one plate and then pour maple syrup over it? Yuck
    This made me gag!  Who puts syrup on eggs?!?! Heathens!

@firewife86 AMEN!  As a teacher and mother, I 100% agree.  I think every child needs to know that even though they are special in lots of ways, being special does no allow you to get to do whatever you want at school.  This is going to hold true for them in life.  

The belly bump post made me think of my late UO.  It doesn't seem to be a problem here, but on my last BMB, people used to jump at each other's throats when someone mentioned "showing" before the 2nd tri.  It's an issue of semantics.  How you think the sentence "I'm showing because of ______ (bloat caused by baby/actual baby)" should be finished triggered the entire argument.  At the end of the day, it's not anyone's place to tell another woman what she gets to or doesn't get to call her expanding waistline. 

My H puts everything on one plate and just pours syrup all over it. YUCK!!

As far as the belly bump goes. I did get a little "fire" on this board when I said I was showing at 7 or 8 weeks LOL. I just don't think it needs to be biologically accurate as to what causes the bump (bloat or baby) The fact is, that the bump is there ultimately because you are pregnant so... My 8 week bump never deflated, it just grew on from there :P 

• Options
    @MrsBakes totally with you!  If my waist is big because I'm pregnant, I'm callin' it a bump!  The rest of the world doesn't care!
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17