January 2017 Moms
Options

Gas and Lack of Appetite :(

I'm 25 weeks, 2 days at this point and started getting horrible gas at night. I feel so full by the time dinner rolls around because my stomach is just so uncomfortable. Not sure if it's just getting crowded in there or what but I seriously don't want to eat dinner some nights because of it. Laying down is the only thing that helps. Anyone else experiencing this?
Me: 34, DH: 33 // Met: 10.21.2007 // Married: 9.18.2015
BFP: 4.29.2016 // EDD: 1.2.2017 (IT'S A BOY!) Born 12/26/16
BFP: 2.10.19 // and MC on 3.19.19
BFP: 7.9.19 // EDD 3.16.20

Re: Gas and Lack of Appetite :(

• Options
    I was just telling my husband this last night. I haven't been able to eat dinner the past two nights because it seems like everything I eat throughout the day just sits on top of my stomach and doesn't move. I'm miserable by dinner time. I feel bad because H is the one who does most of the cooking and then I don't end up eating it. 

Unfortunately I don't see it getting any better :(

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This looks like a great post for the symptoms thread. I'm so sorry you're having tummy troubles, I know that sucks big ones. Come commiserate over here :)
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12690104/symptoms-9-19#latest

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    newyearsbaby5newyearsbaby5 member
    edited September 2016
    @AmyKDuffy yes, I have this. It sucks. Every evening I pretty much can't eat dinner, just a few snacks. If I do eat a normal sized me I am so uncomfortable and it interferes with my sleep. Have you talked to your OBGYN about it? I haven't mentioned it to mine, but I feel like I should. Just so uncomfortable. I just want to eat a normal meal!!!!

ETA I'm 25 weeks plus a few days. This started for me at maybe 22 weeks. 
  • Options
    My midwife suggests eating smaller meals throughout the day to combat the full feeling. I still sit down with my husband and my small portioned dinner though. 
  • Options
    Feeling like this more and more. My normal sized dinner is killing me tonight. I feel sick still 4 hours later. Ugh. 
  • Options
    This is me right now. I've also skipped dinner for the last few nights. This is my 3rd baby and the same always happens to me. It's not until the baby is born that I can finally enjoy a full meal again. 
  • Options
    Yes. My belly feels like it might explode. Sometimes I drink soda to cause burping.