February 2017 Moms
Options

Repeat Anatomy Scan

So we had our scan on Thursday and baby was terribly stubborn. He (we found out it's a boy!) laid on his tummy for 3/4 of the scan only moving a little after I was sent for a walk (and jumping, twisting, anything to get him to move). My family doctor called me and said that they recommend a repeat so they can get all necessary measurements, but that otherwise everything looked good. My lower abdomen was sore to the touch for two days after the last scan, so I hope the next one is easier.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Repeat Anatomy Scan

• Options
    man that's rough.. were they shaking you around?  I had to touch my toes / reach for the ceiling like 10 times
  • Options
    @PerraSucia, I got up off the table twice. The second time I was jumping, reaching/ touching toes, doing waist twists, everything! The tech was also shaking my stomach, babe wanted no part of it.
    Not looking forward to it, but DD was born with two holes in her heart (closed on their own after two years thank goodness) and I know they were having a hard time getting a good view of the heart, so it needs to be done.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    hopefully this time he behaves better :)
  • Options
    This would be a great addition to the weekly appointments thread...
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    I had to have a repeat anatomy scan to see all the parts of the heart. At the second scan, he just decided it was nap time. I went for a walk, I tossed and turned, and the tech poked my belly until it hurt. They even went to get a second tech dubbed "the baby whisperer". It worked. He moved long enough to get the view of this heart and the news that everything was perfect. We were a little nervous about the second scan but were told by my OB/GYN and the first tech that it was common.