September 2015 Moms

UPDATE AND THANKS

Hey mama's, 
I wanted to thank the mom that reached out to me over insta and all the moms that added me. I'm sorry I haven't updated you guys ok Cindy sooner and I wanted to thank you for thinking of me. 
Cindy is doing wonderful. She's delayed as we expected but that hasn't stopped her. She's still in therapy getting it everyday of the week but Fridays. She's just starting to sit on her own and she's gaining loads more control of her right side. She can roll and she's starting to get into a crawling position. She love music and we almost always have some nursery rhyme playing. She's an aqua baby she loves the pool so much they added once a week aqua therapy to her schedule and I love watching her laugh and play. She's a happy baby again, her first birthday party is Saturday and I can't wait it's dr suess themed. 
I'm doing okay I started school again so I can better mine and Cindy's life. I've even started casually dating someone. Her father is still awaiting trial. He called me a few month back wanted to apologize. He told me he wanted to avoid a trial and just take a plea but so far that hasn't happened. Just a waiting game now. 
Im sorry I disappeared for awhile it was hard being around other moms, it was hard accepting my daughters delays and watching others celebrate things my daughter couldn't do and when I finally came to terms with it i felt guilty I avoided downloading the app again. But I've been playing catch up as much as I can since the kind mama reached out to me and I'm so happy to see all of these great posts and pictures! I wanna be much more active again. Thank you all for your support during the worst possible time in my life and thank you for your support now! ♡

Re: UPDATE AND THANKS