October 2016 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 9.24.16

How many weeks? 

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?

GTKY: You're on death row (for stabbing someone who insinuated you were having triplets); what's your last meal request? (Stolen from Tuesday)

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 9.24.16

• Options
    How many weeks? 38

What size is baby? An Oscar statuette

Upcoming appointments? BPP, NST and appointment on Wednesday

Rants/Raves/Questions? My mother-in-law will be here on Sunday night, so this little guy can come any time now (though my son's preschool orientation is on Tuesday, so maybe he should wait until Tuesday night).

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Nausea is back in full force (though it never fully went away).  And I've been craving provolone, cheddar, tomato sandwiches lately.

GTKY: You're on death row (for stabbing someone who insinuated you were having triplets); what's your last meal request? (Stolen from Tuesday) Veggie burger and fries with a milkshake and a big slice of Mexican chocolate cake.

• Options
    How many weeks? 
    What size is baby?
    Winter mean, whatever that is 
    Upcoming appointments?
    Weekly on Wednesday. And I found out from a coworker who's a week ahead that they'll check for dilation this week, if I want. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    My sister is in grad school in GA (I'm in MD), and she just texted me to say that her supervisor approved her to come for a long weekend when baby comes! :) we were afraid she wouldn't get to come til thanksgiving. 
    it must be how he's laying, but I have some nerve pain right above my butt when walking. 
    GTKY: You're on death row (for stabbing someone who insinuated you were having triplets); what's your last meal request? (Stolen from Tuesday)
    hmmm.....my grandma's chicken and dumplings, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob and a big piece of cheesecake. And a cookies and cream milkshake wouldn't hurt ;) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ignoscemihi I am so jealous you are two weeks away!

How many weeks? 

What size is baby? A pineapple 

Upcoming appointments? Last biweekly appt on Tuesday!

Rants/Raves/Questions? It just feels so hard to move around anymore. And bending over? Instant acid puke. Gross.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Craving everything bad for me. I can't even tell you the last time I had a vegetable.

GTKY: You're on death row (for stabbing someone who insinuated you were having triplets); what's your last meal request? (Stolen from Tuesday) Risotto and a great steak with true french macaroons. Yum!
    Me (35) & DH (35)
    Married: August 2009
    DD #1 born 6/12/14
    DD #2 born 10/31/16
    BFP 7/26/18 - EDD 4/6/19
  • Options
    How many weeks? 36

What size is baby? A papaya.

Upcoming appointments? Weekly appointments and a growth ultrasound at 38 weeks.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Anxious about how my oldest will deal with the birth of my youngest.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Super tired.  Trying to eat well and so far have (mostly) been able to avoid junk food.

GTKY: You're on death row (for stabbing someone who insinuated you were having triplets); what's your last meal request? (Stolen from Tuesday) This is a hard one because I don't have a favorite type of food.  Nostalgia would say Thanksgiving dinner fixed by Granny and Mom.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks? 35 weeks

What size is baby? A pineapple or a mini-lop rabbit, if you prefer animals. 

Upcoming appointments? Not for a couple of weeks. That'll be last two week jump. I had one on Thursday where they did a growth scan. I know those estimated weights can be off, but right now my doctor seems confident that I'm looking at a large baby (7.5 pounds currently estimated). Well reevaluate at 38 weeks. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm starting to get my yearly season change sinus problems and I'm dreading trying to breath without the use of my usual meds. I'm hoping that I can fix it up without needing a prescription, but that's only happened once in the last 10 years. 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I'm hungry pretty much constantly and really craving wavy Lays chips with ranch dip. 

GTKY: You're on death row (for stabbing someone who insinuated you were having triplets); what's your last meal request? (Stolen from Tuesday) A meal cooked by the man who used to own a local Chinese place. I'd want Broccoli Beef with no beef (he would only do that for me), Fried Crab Wontons, Fried Rice, House Chicken with brown sauce, and one of his egg rolls. I haven't had this food in three years and it's really what I'm craving. 

• Options
     I keep missing these Saturday ticker changes!

@nataliemaephotography So jealous of you and your beautiful new baby, hope things are going well with recovery!  I think I read on one of the other threads that you're feeling super emotional.  I was totally that way with my first, too.  Hang in there, enjoy that baby!

How many weeks?
    38 weeks

What size is baby? ginormous if my belly size is any indication

Upcoming appointments? Weekly, so my next one is Wednesday.  I don't expect much from this one, just belly measurements, weight check (ugh), BP check, and that's probably it.  First cervical check will be next week with *possibly* a membrane sweep, so I'm more excited for that one to get this going.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Oh I've got alll kinds of rants, but same ol same ol.  OVER. IT.  We finally got blackout liner sewn into the curtains in the nursery, so I feel like everything is really officially done.  But as much as it pains me, I don't want to have this baby until Oct 1st at the earliest because I want to share a birthday month with him.  My little girl shares a bday month with my husband, so it'd be fun if we could all have bday buddies. :)

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Craving crunchy stuff: apples, salad, chips, etc.  No aversions, but nausea is back for a couple hours every day.  Nothing like 1st tri, but still adds to the end of pregnancy misery.  I'm just a cranky bitch lately tbh.

GTKY: You're on death row (for stabbing someone who insinuated you were having triplets); what's your last meal request? (Stolen from Tuesday) This is tough bc I really love food.  I guess I'd go with some pizza, since I haven't really been able to have it this pregnancy with my heartburn.  And a TCBY shiver with white chocolate mousse and lots of cookie dough.  This would change if you asked me tomorrow though, lol.

Baby BOY due 10-8-16
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I wasn't going to post since Hazel is here now, but I thought it would be fun to continue until we all have our babies. 

@sidecarsareforbishes
    Things are definitely going a lot better! Those first few sleep deprived days were rough, but we're getting adjusted and I'm crying a lot less. 

How many weeks? 
    1 week and 1 day old

What size is baby?
    Roughly 18.5 in

Upcoming appointments?
    A lactation consultant appointment and a PP follow up on Tuesday. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I can't tell you how happy I am to not be pregnant anymore. I was so swollen at the end and didn't realize until they admitted me to the hospital how bad my preeclampsia has gotten. My kidneys were failing, my typically perfect BP was elevated, and with all the swelling my reflexes were stopping. 

All things fall. I am so pumped to be able to have apple cider and cinnamon donuts. Plus the homemade soups and chili!

Probably a lame request, but I'd ask for Outback house salad with ranch, prime rib, and cheese bacon fries with more ranch. 
  • Options
    Love this @nataliemaephotography! <3
    Love some outback cheese fries.