September 2016 Moms

Friday 9/23 Ticker Change

How many weeks?

What size?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? 

GTKY: What are some of your favorite fall foods? 

Re: Friday 9/23 Ticker Change

• How many weeks? Vivi is 11 days old!

What size? Last weight check she was 5lb 12oz. Not sure how much, but she definitely gained since then. 

Upcoming appointments? Had a follow up appointment for my BP yesterday and was cleared to stop taking it at home. I'll go back for my 6 week check. Vivienne has her 2 week appointment on 9/30.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Today would have been my due date. Crazy that I already have an 11 day old! 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Still have restless legs at time thought the day. Hope it goes away eventually. Swelling is almost gone too and I can actually see my ankles again.

GTKY: What are some of your favorite fall foods? Chili and soups! 
  • How many weeks? She turns a week tomorrow! 

What size? She was back at birthweight at our 4 day appt! Lovessssss to eat :)

Upcoming appointments? In 2 weeks

Rants/Raves/Questions? Very glad to have DH here for a couple weeks to help out with our crazy toddler. Not really sure what I'm going to do when he goes back to work... Eekkkk

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I had a turkey italian sub from subway today and it was frieking glorious. Beer and wine are close on the list once this little monkey starts spreading out her feedings!

GTKY: What are some of your favorite fall foods? Love candy/caramel apples! 
  • Loading the player...
  • 39 weeks

Pumpkin

C-section on Tuesday 

my rant is that I'm still pregnant 

I want a big fat ale

I love caramel apples as well

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!