January 2017 Moms
Options

PSA

Not sure what happened to our Deals thread but I can't find it.

For those of you with kiddos, Target is having a 40% off Halloween costumes sale today only. You can use your REDcard on top of that, too. 

I scored DD a Paw Patrol costume for $12! She's gonna lose her shit :) 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PSA

• Options
    I got my daughter a strawberry costume already. I may venture out to grab a Minnie. :)
  • Options
    FAM25 at checkout gets you 25% at Carter's online right now! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LastMango said:

For those of you with kiddos, Target is having a 40% off Halloween costumes sale today only. You can use your REDcard on top of that, too. 

Note this is for in-store sales only, and via the Target Cartwheel app - so make sure to download and add the deals to your app before trying to check-out in store!  

Halloween candy is also 40% off today only with Cartwheel..  mmmmmm 
  • Options
    adamnog said:
    LastMango said:

Note this is for in-store sales only, and via the Target Cartwheel app - so make sure to download and add the deals to your app before trying to check-out in store!  

Halloween candy is also 40% off today only with Cartwheel..  mmmmmm 
    Nope, online as well! No code needed. 40% taken off at checkout automatically! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    FAM25 at checkout gets you 25% at Carter's online right now! 
    Even on clearance?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm Halloween candy at 40% off........ darn it!!!! I may have to get some Reece's cups.
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021

• Options
    @LastMango thanks for posting this! My DD is obsessed with Paw Patrols/puppies in general. She is also going to lose her shit when I bring this home. LOL

Pregnancy Ticker

Pumpkin Spice Gone to Far| Jan '17 September Siggy Challenge

• Options
    @LastMango oops you're right, my mistake! The candy looks to be in-store only but the costumes are available online. Rad! 
  • Options
    Aden and Anais is on Zulily right now, including the muslin swaddling blankets. 

Jan17 Sept Sig: Pumpkin Spice gone too far
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @emy730 ack I don't know! I read the email then deleted it because pregnancy brain. And I can't get it back from my phone. I think they usually do cover clearance though
  • Options
    @emy730 ack I don't know! I read the email then deleted it because pregnancy brain. And I can't get it back from my phone. I think they usually do cover clearance though
  • Options
    TinaBelcherTinaBelcher member
    edited September 2016
    BOGO 50% off on selected Graco car seats today at Target!! This is probably best for my MoMs, @TannaBean @jlinke926 @ashanne88 et al

I just bought the snug ride 35LXs off of our registry for much less than just waiting for the completion discount! 
  • Options
    Flash sale online @ destination maternity I got 50% off everything. 
    Pregnancy Ticker