October 2016 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change 09.18.16

How far along / or how many weeks PP?

How big is baby?

How are you feeling?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: What have you done to treat yourself lately??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 09.18.16

• Loading the player...
  • How far along / or how many weeks PP? 34 weeks

How big is baby? Pineapple

How are you feeling? Tired, large, done lol 

Upcoming appointments? This Wednesday 

Rants/Raves/Questions: just uncomfortable 5 weeks to go to RCS 

GTKY: What have you done to treat yourself lately?? Pumpkin spice latte today while grocery shopping by myself hubby and toddlerless

• How far along / or how many weeks PP?
    38 weeks
    How big is baby?
    Ukelele, pomeranian..
    How are you feeling?
    Tired, swollen, like shamu.
    Upcoming appointments?
    Tomorrow morning
    Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Not much.. just tired.  I worked all weekend- and had a couple really busy patients so my feet are so tired.  It's nice to be busy cause it makes 12 hours go quick, but it also sucks cause I'm so tired afterward.
    GTKY: What have you done to treat yourself lately??
    Nothing yet.. I am going to go get a pedicure this week some time and my nails done next week.. but that's about it :)
  • @UponAStar16 she is SO freaking adorable!!! :) I made the ticker change for PP too, so feel free to keep checking in with us!! I'd love to know your symptoms and feelings PP.

• @UponAStar16 She is so adorable!! Can't wait for the rest of the Sunday ticker change babies to join her :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Thanks @Pupatella and @suzy311, I totally overlooked the "PP" so not to be an AW double-poster but....
    How far along / or how many weeks PP? One week PP

How big is baby? 7lbs10oz, down from 8-7 at birth

How are you feeling? Pretty good emotionally the majority of the time except yesterday was pretty rough with DH back to work....physically in some pain at c section site, weak and dizzy at times seeing spots/things going black, and ridic swelling in my feet/legs (like, painful/sore tree trunks you guys). So grateful carpal tunnel went from severe pain/numbness to just some tingling in my hands.

Upcoming appointments? Incision check with MFM Thursday and hopefully will remember to ask about the swelling and about anemia or whatever might be causing the black-out vision

Rants/Raves/Questions: I'm just so happy to have this baby on the outside! As awful as my labor and surgery stuff was, I'd do it again tonight if I had to

GTKY: What have you done to treat yourself lately?? I ordered wall decals to match the lamp in our nursery so the crib walk isn't blank, so I'm excited to finish decor (just waiting for the back-ordered area rug from PBK to ship in nov). I could see how online shopping, especially during night cluster feedings, could become a real problem! ;) Oh and, DH stopped to get me a milkshake otw home from the pediatrician, and it was delicious.

• @Kaessi hehe I'm glad! Recovery from the cs isn't as bad as I thought but I've overdone it a couple times. As for blackout vision I'm hoping maybe my dr will tell me just to take iron or some kind of supplement and not have it be related to pneumonia or a blood transfusion like it was for a friend! We'll see Thursday..
  • @von1976 omg she is precious and so beautiful!!!