October 2016 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change 9.21.16

How many weeks?

What size is baby? 

Upcoming appointments? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  

GTKY: What is the weirdest symptom you've experienced this pregnancy? (Borrowed from Friday/Saturday) 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 9.21.16

• Options
    How many weeks? 38 weeks!! It's so real over hereeeee

What size is baby? Pretty sure he's the size of a baby at this point

Upcoming appointments? Went yesterday, was dilated 1 cm, 50% effaced. Impatiently waiting for next Tuesday's appt. already.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm so ready to hold my baby <3 Just finishing up last minute cleaning and food prep while we wait.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? The usual. Uncomfortable, achy, and acid reflux mostly.

GTKY: What is the weirdest symptom you've experienced this pregnancy? (Borrowed from Friday/Saturday) 
    Apparently the things I thought were super strange are actually common. I still say lightning crotch is probably the most bizarre and unexpected feeling.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks? 37

What size is baby? Romaine lettuce according to this but I don't think I've ever seen lettuce 19 in long...

Upcoming appointments? This afternoon and actually looking forward to it! Hoping she will check my cervix and find progress but we'll see

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just excited excited to meet baby and to stop feeling like an old person everytime i move! Oh and so ready to be done working for a little bit.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  Aches and pains, random cramps

Hmmmm...not sure, I've had it pretty easy and by the book so far (knock on wood)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? 37 Weeks!

What size is baby? WTF lettuce again?? Where do I find 19 in long 6.5 lb lettuce?

Upcoming appointments? Next week :)

Rants/Raves/Questions? Ranting about being pregnant, raving about hopefully not being pregnant sooooon.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  Cookies. Pies. Cakes. Donuts.

This finger pain that has flared up this past week. I didn't get the carpal tunnel people were talking about, and then BAM, woke up with achy fingers that don't like to type

• Options
    How many weeks? 38 Weeks, 2 Weeks to go

What size is baby? Ukulele

Upcoming appointments? 38 Weeks appointment on Friday, growth ultrasound on Monday. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? WTF to my sleep schedule lately.  I had been good about getting 8 hours a night, until this past weekend it'll go 6 hours total one night, 8.5 the next, 5 last night. 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?  Breakfast foods have been my go to lately :) Last night my husband made french toast for dinner and it was delicious. 

Movements this past week have been really weird and random, I thought baby was out of room, but I've been watching my bump roll, twist, and turn for a couple hours, stop and then start up again. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker