March 2017 Moms
Options

Monday B-Festival 9/19

2»

Re: Monday B-Festival 9/19

• Options
    mecoats said:
    @npaulie I'm all about the KFC right now too!  Just the sides though...mashed potatoes and gravy, Mac & cheese, and BISCUITS.  My DH can have the chicken  :D
    Oh. My. Goodness. That sounds amazing. KFC mashed potatoes, gravy, and biscuits are the best!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Boy: coming March 2017

• Options
    @mcdonald-bailey Same thing here. One of the people in my department is one of those people that wants to throw a party for everything. Like, balloons and all, as if it's a 6 year old's birthday party. I rue the day when she learns I'm pregnant because she'll want to spread the news to everyone and then throw me a shower even though I have a 2 year old and don't really need anything. At my 2 yo's baby shower, a lot of my husband's family were asking us when were having another one. For serious, can we get through this one first? I know that people genuinely mean well, but I wish they'd run the conversation through their head before opening their mouths.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dubcompanion. We are the exact same. My kids don't see a difference but in my mind it's already March and I'm out with my baby. This will be my last year because there is no way I want to put my baby into a daycare. I was talking to my step-mom last night about something and she told me I should write a grant for it so I'm going to look into that. I'm also a licensed insurance agent so I've been focusing on being able to use that for income purposes.  Also,  I think my husband will be going back into administration soon so that will help also.