1st Trimester
Options

When did you first feel a connection with your new baby girl or boy?

I was in the bath and I could hear the movements of my baby swirling. It was a really nice feeling and this is the first time I really felt like crap this is real. I felt more bonded with the baby.

Re: When did you first feel a connection with your new baby girl or boy?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dead......

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    hahahahahaha
  • Options
    With DD1 the whole time basically. Definitely once she was born.
    With DS I felt connected but disconnected until he was a few weeks old.
    With DD2 I felt connected fairly quickly and instantly once she was born.
    This one I'm excited for but I know the connection becomes different as time goes on.
                                          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
                                                                     Formerly ChoicesMom
                                                                         "Squishy" 2007
                                                           "Lyric" EDD Nov/4/11 - c/p Feb/11
                                                                            "Fishy" 2012
                                                                            "Bean" 2014
                                                             "Lux" EDD Apr/21/17 - c/p Aug/16
                                                       "Kokonah" EDD May/24/17 - m/c Oct/16
                                1 surprise - 1 Noonie - 1 preemie - 3 gone but not forgotten - One more on the way!!
                                                          Grab bag of mental health disorders
                                                                              Pancolitis

• Options
    How far along were you when that happened? 
  • Options
    When I could feel movement regularly, around 16-17 wks both times. Not yet with this baby.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Options
    You didn't feel or hear your baby. It's impossible. Completely, utterly impossible. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    One night I woke up, super thin and super hungry because I forgot to eat dinner and was too tired... so I touchedmy bump where I knew the uterus was (around 13/14 weeks) and I felt it's top very "sharply".  I imagined right away how there was a tiny little alien looking baby in there , maybe kicking and moving, and I felt this instant connection.  It hit me more than the 12 week US did... good lord, there IS something in there for real :D 
    Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    My DH:  French guy, car fanatic, best husband ever.  
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
    Last measurement:  3150 gs at 37+1!  This is going to be a big baby :)