Trying to Get Pregnant

Ejaculate

is it just me or does it bother or creep you out a little with your man ejaculating inside you . I know it's needed but it's new to me and it's giving me anxiety . What does it feel like , does it stay in the vagina . Can you feel your man's orgasm . My husband and I always used condoms so this will be new to me . 

Re: Ejaculate

• Loading the player...
  • I'm not 12 , I'm 24 . My husband always wore a condom . We are each other's first and now for the first time not going to use condoms so it's new which is why I have questions . 

Where does his stuff go afterwards , does it get absorbed in the vagina . Can you actually feel his orgasm inside now that we're not using condoms . Do you feel his stuff inside , is it warm and does it make you feel full 
  • I asked questions , I'm sorry if everyone feels the need to laugh at me . I'll leave this group . I thought this was where I can ask questions . I'm sure everyone had questions about sex in the beginning . I don't think I'm the only one 
  • Take care and I don't know what you women mean by lurking .
  • Elyse1384 said:
    In fairness I had similar questions... When I was 12.
    Hahahaha!!!
  • That's not true , you ladies explain what it's like . I'm not going to continue asking asking about ejaculate and him ejaculating i
  • That's not true , you ladies explain what it's like . I'm not going to continue asking asking about ejaculate and him ejaculating i
    Is this a command? If we don't talk about ejaculating then what...?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"