January 2017 Moms
Options

Sales and Deals

I thought we could start a separate thread to alert each other to good deals and sales we find on baby and maternity stuff. Give me all the sales!!!! 

Re: Sales and Deals

• Options
    Tons of Labor Day sales!  The store that has the furniture I like sent me a sale email this morning, so I went for it!  Bambi Baby.  I got my last set from there too and it worked out really well.
  • Options
    Buy Buy Baby: Closeout sale of Angelcare Monitor normally 159 for 69.99.  Their Mamaroo is also about 50 dollars off.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you like Target they have some good deals; if you spend 250$ on nursery furniture you get a 50$ gift card and the Chicco Bravo travel system is 15% off!
  • Options
    25% off skip hop diaper bags from babies r us through 9/5. 
  • Options
    Carters is 50% off this weekend and there are tons of cute clothes.
  • Options

Me: 31 | Husband: 32
    Married: September 2014!
    TTC #1: January 2016 BFP 5/16/16 Quinn Born 1/27/17 

• Options
    Target is running a huge baby sale, gift cards for certain priced purchases.
  • Options
    REI and Amazon have our stroller listed for  $100 off. Maybe they are coming out with a new model or something, but it has rave reviews... even better than the BOBs. It's an all terrain one with inflatable tires. It's around $300. All the accessories are on sale too.

It's the Burley Solstice. I picked it up from REI today and even my husband was impressed.  He said it's very well made and we joked about wanting to ride in it ourselves. He looked pretty cute pushing it around the house.
  • Options
    Me too, @emma61210! I hope mine fits well! 
  • Options
    @Emma61210 I've been trying to pick mine out!! Have you bought anything from them before? I'm wondering about the fit.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    @Emma61210 ohh - their stuff is so cute!  Do people actually get use out of those robes at the hospital?  How is their return policy?  Ordering clothes online makes me a little nervous (robes no biggie - but other stuff).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    SalliejablSalliejabl member
    edited September 2016
    25% off all apparel and shoes at Target ends today.  Discounts available through Cartwheel.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love Carters! Just bought most of DDs fall wardrobe and got a bunch of onesies for Baby #2 and spent just over $100.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would definitely second the other Carters recommendations! Yesterday I got 6 zipper pajama onesies, two sets of 6 socks, and a long sleeved shirt for my best friend's daughter (her first big sis shirt) for $50. A store just opened by us, but it would be worth it to order online too. Any order over $50 includes free shipping.  Plus the rewards program is fantastic. 
  • Options
    Target had great deals today on kid's clothes! BOGO 50% off Carter's plus a 25% off cartwheel 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @shlecka I ordered a couple tops from Pink Blush, and I thought they fit pretty true to pre-pregnancy size, except for items that are lined. I normally wear small tops, and I ordered a small tunic that has a liner. The overlay portion fit fine (big, even) but the liner was much tighter across the chest than I like. 
  • Options
    I don't have any experience with PinkBlush, but I've been lurking the baby shower threads on other BMB's and it seems really hit or miss whether they fit or not.

Jan17 Sept Sig: Pumpkin Spice gone too far
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Pink blush has been my jam, and I think everything has fit true to size. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

• Options
    I ordered a dress from Pink Blush, normally I'm a small and all the other maternity clothes I have purchased have been small or xs, the dress from Pink Blush I got is a small and is way tighter than I like. I'll probably get another in a few weeks in a medium because I love the quality and even though it's tight I like the dress itself. 
  • Options
    @adorebella whaaaaat! I may have to try this..
    <3 * Happily married August, 23rd, 2014 * <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @adorebella you're amazing! I'm getting this later. I'll save so much time not having to scour the internet for coupon codes!
  • Options
    @adorebella - wow, if this is legit it sounds AWESOME! Thanks for sharing.  Here's the referral link for anyone else interested: https://joinhoney.com/ref/ckrpfz
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @aishmc Yes! I always spend some time digging around for codes, this is a dream! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Amazon is having a sale on select kid's clothing. Burt's Bees had some items that were take an additional 30% off plus if you have a baby registry you can grab a code for an additional 25% off. There were some good deals.
  • Options
    @adorebella Is Honey like ebates? I use that when I online shop but maybe Honey is even better!?!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Babies R Us (at least my location) is having their carseat trade in this month (bring in an old car seat, get 25% off a new one).  I saw a woman bring in a seat from about 1996 this weekend, so if you can scrounge one up it may be worthwhile to trade it in.

Jan17 Sept Sig: Pumpkin Spice gone too far
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Gap and Baby Gap is 40% off today!
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Options
    I'd recommend checking out Groupon! I got an AWESOME deal on a very well reviewed car seat on their UK site. Literally made my week.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @BriannaE129129 I think it's different from ebates and I wonder if you could even use them together. The Honey extension just finds you coupons for whatever website you're shopping on. I was just on Motherhood Maternity (30% off regular priced stuff, plus $30 in bump bucks for over $75!!!) and when I was at checkout Honey was like "hey girl we have coupons for you!!!" and found me a code for an extra $20 off. It's amazing.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't seen the Dr. Seuss and His Friends membership deal mentioned yet. I honestly wasn't interested in the membership (books sent to you every month and charged to your account automatically), but I did sign up so I could get the welcome package. I got to pick 5 hardcover books and 2 activity books for 3.95 and free shipping. I cancelled my membership after I got the shipping confirmation. It might be worth looking into if you have no shame like me. 

• Options
    Old navy is having an up to 50% sale on maternity and baby clothes online. (I'm not sure if it is in store as well)
  • Options
    I know this isn't relevant for 99% of people on here but I just saved £150 on a bugaboo chameleon. Two of the main stores are in a price match war and they've slashed the price. There were only 5 left when I got mine and it comes with a 3 year warranty. THEY NEVER GO ON SALE!!! I just had to share it with my internet friends as I am on a bargain high. Sorry that this isn't useful for most people im just so excited!! (John Lewis and mothercare if any uk people do see this  :) )
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It's not so much a sale or a deal, but a rewards program. We opened our first pack of diapers in the nursery today (OMG how tiny and adorable and I can't stop staring at them and please don't let me break this tiny baby) and I signed up for the Pampers Rewards program. I even downloaded the app to make it easier. I have sensitive skin, so we've started stocking up on the sensitive wipes and a few boxes of diapers. There's a code in the packages you can register online which earns you points. You can then redeem the points for coupons, gift cards, or small things, like Shutterfly magnets. It's a pretty awesome side benefit of buying the diapers/wipes. Just wanted to share in case anyone else is using Pampers!
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    So, it is VERY early to be buying nursing bras since things are most likely going to be changing a lot between now and January in that area for a lot of us, BUT if anyone's interested, Levana Bratique has some crazy good deals in their clearance right now.  Like,  $60 bras for $5 good.  So if you're interested, here you go!

https://levanabratique.com/on-sale/clearance-items/
  • Options
    @karaelaine1991 Good tip - thanks! At that price point I'm willing to risk it and buy some for now. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have heard that the City Select stroller has a sale, in the fall, that makes the second seat free. Any one know this for sure and possibly when this happens?
    Married May 2009, TTC since November 2012 (Together since 2006 ish - had my eyes on him since 2001)
    Me: 32 (33 in May), Him: 37 (January)

DX: Me: High Prolactin, Possible Autoimmune Disease Issues, though RE not concerned (?)  New RE has a plan!!
           Him: Minor Varicocele, low morphology, slightly low count

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!
    Embryo transfer scheduled for April 28, 2016 and beta test May 9, 2016 (day after Mother's Day!)
    Transfer Meds include: Lupron Depot (4/1), Minivelle Patch (every 3rd day), Estradiol (3x daily), Amoxicillin, Progesterone in Oil, Methylprednisonlone. Lovenox and baby asprin added after transfer. 

3/22/16 - Sono Saline ultrasound cyst to be aspirated on 4/1/16 if not cleared up by 3/29 US - It cleared on its own
    Retrieval 3/4/16 - 26 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized, 14 embryos currently frozen
    Starting IVF Stims on +/- Feb 22, 2016
    HSG scheduled for 1-26-16 - All clear "beautiful uterus" (though inverted)

Switched clinics and now prepping for IVF in February / March

Fourth IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - December, 2015 - BFN
    Third IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - November, 2015 - BFN
    Second IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - September, 2015 - BFN
    Started Prolactin Medication October 15 - Levels quickly regulated to with in normal range
    First IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - August, 2015 - BFN
    After no BFPs (ever) First RE/Urologist visit in Feb 2015
    HSG w/ OB, 2014 = all clear
    Trying to conceive since November 2012
  • Options
    cabu14cabu14 member
    edited October 2016
    I really want to buy this (see below) But I don't have a babies r us coupon code.. and I can't find a place to put it in online if I did!  Any suggestions??  My snooggle just isn't cutting it. 

Me: 31 | Husband: 32
    Married: September 2014!
    TTC #1: January 2016 BFP 5/16/16 Quinn Born 1/27/17