August 2016 Moms

All Things Baby thread

15678911»

Re: All Things Baby thread

• Allisun85 said:
    @kcolly32 We use these, they seem to work. Our pediatrician reccomeded them. DS now recognizes the drops and sucks on the dropper... I think he figured out they help. The only thing I don't like is they have a little bit of sugar in the formula, and I was hoping not to expose him to sugar until at least one year... but I decided I value sleep more than that.

Thanks, i will definitely pick some up asap and try them!
    Expecting baby #1 August 2016 
    Already have three furbabies- Blake, Sydney, and Chester 

• @entropicallyfavored how is the zantac going?  
  • Loading the player...
  • @sbelle474 Honestly I'm not quite sure.  I think that there is definite improvement, but I don't think we're totally in the clear.  Our pediatrician said that we should know by the end of the day tomorrow, so I guess the jury's still out.  She said that some babies have to be switched to Prilosec.  I hope that's not us, but I'm just not totally convinced that it is working yet.  How about for you?
  • We haven't had projectile vomiting yet which is a plus, but that may be because we burp every half ounce now. Who knows! He still has some silent reflux so i hope that goes away shortly.  That's a creepy sound at night and stresses mom out! 
    They didn't give us a time line for it to work so that's good to know. I was worried about side effect, especially headaches, but he seems to be ok with it.
  • @sbelle474 Yes, the silent reflux is pretty much the stuff that mom-nightmares are made of.  Hoping that you see some progress soon!